• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Asher

1. A

who can help me ?I need a paid hosting!

Hmm I dont think the Japanese government bans usa hosts. It cant i have quite a few Japanese clients myself.
  2. A

woah! 6000 yens thats gotta suck.
  3. A

Yeah exactly people think that transfer grows on trees :)
  4. A

Does somebody know something about adehost.com?

Hi, We dont offer mssql 7, we only offer mssql 2000 and its free. each account has a preset number of mssql databases it can use. Yes again, each account has a preset number of domains it can host starting at 2. No charge. Yes we can for free Yes it is. Regards, ASher.
  5. A

You need a bit of clarification rommal. There is no such thing as unlmiited transfer. You have to pay for what you use
  6. A

sure. Hi, I've posted the ones which consume most bandwidth: xpcreations.com csmuniversity.com speedsims.com I can give you more on request. Best regards, Asher T. S.
  7. A

Unbelievably affordable Windows 2K and Linux reseller plans!!! Come get 'em now!!

Hi everybody! Here are some great new special offers from ADEHost. Check out the following reseller plans!! All you do is buy a plan from us and resell it all you want! Unlike other services you dont have to buy each account! Plan 1 (Windows 2K) :: 1GB space :: 5GB transfer :: Unlimited...
  8. A

ADEHost. Hi, I'm from ADEHost, most people form WHT will probably know me. About our downtime. The only downtime we had was like 1 month ago for a few minutes once a week. That was because of an upgrade. Finally we've shifted to a verio based data facility 6.5 weeks now since the shift...
Back