• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by AuroraStorm

1. A

Free Hosting - Small Account

Hello, Thanks for the offer, are you using skins other than the ones I listed? I know my way around cPanel, WHM and root WHM very well, but I'm looking for people with different skins so I can make tutorial for other people to learn from. :biggrin2:
  2. A

Free Hosting - Small Account

Hello, I'm looking for anyone that's willing to help me out. This is what I would like; 10MB Space 100MB B/W Unlimited everything else (It won't be used, it just looks good - not essential) No SSH cPanel Using a skin other than the defaults (I've already got monsoon, xmail, x2, x and...
  3. A

free domin name ...

And what is your site content?
  4. A

Netrulon.com Free Web Hosting

A note for anyone that is supporting this service, take a look at; http://www.sitetutor.net/showthread.php?p=14677 Need I say more?
  5. A

Netrulon.com Free Web Hosting

Didn't you change servers about 2 days ago?
  6. A

Win a free .com/.net/.org! - Lifelesspeople.com - Up to 2.5GB/50GB No Advertisements!

I have reached the age of majority in my country and I am legally old enough to own a domain name. I will not use the domain name for any illegal or abusive purposes. Enter me in the domain draw
  7. A

InvisionRewards.com FREE CPANEL AND FANTATICO WEB HOSTING 100MB, NO AD'S!

Your website is down, and will this be the same kinf of hosting that Kyrosera was?
  8. A

Receive 1500 MB of Free Webspace For Simple Task!! (CPANEL AND FANTASTICO)

Why can't you do it if it is simply uploading pages? I know you are a bad hoster with bad support, but you ust be able to do that?
  9. A

Free cPanel Hosting! Up to 2.5GB/50GB PHP4/PHP5/Perl/SSI/Email/Autoinstaller/No Ads!

I read all the way through the advertisement! Enter me in the domain draw! :D Would the domain be registered in your name or my name?
  10. A

We give away free .com domains

Why "can't" you? I would do this but I don't feel like re-uploading all my website ^_^.
  11. A

SimplyResellers.com - Free reseller accounts

Are you putting in the capitals?
  12. A

YourName.com 100% free hosting

I'v registered and am going to be waiting for my reply :D
  13. A

:shame: Come on Andrew :/.
  14. A

Could not connect to the email server, see the FAQ page for further info ifskinzone.net:(111)- 'Connection refused' :confused4
Back