• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by b4e

1. B

Willing to buy domain for someone! :)

I'm still here bump! ;) i've decided to extend it for one more day sine alot of people want domains..
  2. B

Free domain(will put ads on site)

zayzay0000 maybe if you give a little more info about your site someone will register a domain for you. You might try puttin your current url and some site stats if you have any. Just a suggestion :)
  3. B

Free Domain Name

pm me please
  4. B

Ok Pey could you please tell me a bit more about your site and tell me how many pageveiws you get to your site each month. shiftypsycho: Could you please show me proof of page views? Thanks
  5. B

Everyone please remember to post your url to your site so I can see what it looks like. Thx I will be picking the winner on Monday
  6. B

Possible?..

Does anyone know if it would be possible when clicking a link that just the iframe on the page changes and not the whole page?.. Thanks
  7. B

Php coder wanted! :)

Hey great I'll pm you. :)
  8. B

Free Resellers (Only 5 available!)

Hey liss001 i've pmed you about that. :)
  9. B

Hey, ok Bump! I emailed you and Cronic5 its a 480 x 90 banner unfortunatly I can't go any smaller size than that. Thx
  10. B

Php coder wanted! :)

Hey, I'm looking for a php coder to help me with a little project of mine :) I wanted to make a sit simular to okcounter.com not exactly like it though. I have a small budget of $25 i know its not much but thats all i got right now.. Please post offers no opions or comments thanx ;) Please...
  11. B

Ok since soo many people want a free domain i'd thought i'd offer to buy 1 :) all I ask is your site gets over 1000 hits a month and is a a good site with original content and easy navigation. I will ask you to place a banner on your site. Please apply with the url of your site. Thx :-)
  12. B

Ok! Sorry this took so long everybody. ^^; All the winners were chosen by random generator so it was fair :) And the winners are... lisss001 Fongpn macgyver QueenSerenity (pmed me) c.barber Thanks for everyone who applied I will be giving out more free resellers when I get the chance...
  13. B

+==Advertise over 14,000 hits a month!==+

Hey Vertigox2 thanks :) sorry I had left for a few days. I will put up you ad now :) edit* hmm it seems like my site is down :( sorry what is your paypal id?
  14. B

Ok sorry I haven't replied in a while i'll give it one more day before i choose. :)
  15. B

Web design $5!

Wow thanks for the great responses :D I shall put up my portfolio as soon as all my work is completed :) i've got so much work because every1 wants a template ^_^ I'm going through all my pms and emails right now so if I haven't answered back thats why. HostMyBB.org sorry I don't create scripts...
Back