• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by baggiho

1. B

What is the best Clicksor or Google adsense ??

Right now, joining adsense is really uncomfortable. Even though you can earn more, you are afraid that Google may deactivate your account with standard suspense email. For me, I use Clicksor.com. Although the earning is not really good, I can receive payment everytime. I just want to get...
  2. B

Scam sites

I am interesting to know how many from the list pay to publishers. :P
  3. B

Adsense Tips to Maximize Revenue

I think it mean setting default. Running other network ads when google cannot provide ads to us.
  4. B

Free Image hosting

MomentSharing.com is an online gallery with many rich features, 1. 50MB Photo Hosting Spaces 2. Customizable Photo Albums 3. Images Rotate & Resize 4. Image & Folder Descriptions 5. Thumbnail Gallery 6. Public / Private Gallery And it's 100% free of charge, so share your snapshots...
  5. B

What is the best Clicksor or Google adsense ??

I think he perfer versatile. Clicksor provides banner, text link, pop. Google provides banner only.
  6. B

FREE blog and RSS reader service for you :)

Features: - Provide Drag and Drop user friendly design tools. - Ceate your own personalized news channel. - Choose content from well organized Rss Directory. - Share Photo with your family and friends. - Create your personal Blog. - Read your local weather forcast. - Build your personal...
  7. B

Recommended Ad Revenue

I suggest Paypopup.com since they pay very fast (biweekly and $20 paypal).
  8. B

Questions about Clicksor and Traffic Swarm

In my opinion, I don't suggest the webmaster to use autosurf program to earn traffic. As everyone knows, autosurf program has no real viewer to see your page. Instead, I prefer to have banner exchange, text link exchange or po under exchange. This program can find real viewers who are...
  9. B

Try 1and1.com before?

I research for several domain name company website. I find out the 1and1.com is quite cheap. Does anyone register at this company before?
  10. B

Domain registration fee increase

Below is a link to an article with full details on the possible fee increase we all could start paying next year for domain registrations. Not much has been said about this. But, to those of us who register a lot of domains this increase could really add up. Read the article and see how...
  11. B

POP-Unders

I work on Infinityads.com. If you do not care more pop, you can try to it. On the other hand, I don't think pop up / pop under will die at this moment. Even though lots of pop up blocker and Microsoft SP2 appear, the affiliate program like fast click, advertising.com , infinityads.com try to...
  12. B

paypopup interstitial

I just receive the announcement email before. And I have try interstials. It works pretty good to me. And the profit earning is more than pop under.
  13. B

PayPopup Login Not Working?

Yeah, they pay on time to me every time. I trust it very much
  14. B

Wats the best?

You can go to here http://www.internetadsales.com There are lots of information about affiliate program
  15. B

Affiliate programs worth looking into.

I do not like active x. It may be scard your visitors.
Back