• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by baronzeus

1. B

Need a nice, yearly fee host. Don't need much space or bandwidth

No one here is verio, and everyone here has adaptability.
  2. B

I just don't need that much space. If you got a lighter package with less money please let me know.
  3. B

I just want a site with: PHP, SQL, CGI, and the ability to go to domain hosting, but not yet. I'd like to keep it cheap yearly for now. All I need is 20 or 30 or so megs with the option of expanding, and about 1GB bandwidth. I want something simple like ripplehost.com but with nicer...
  4. B

php/mysql

I'm interested Faraz. In the future i might need more than 300mb tho for transfer...is that negotiable?
  5. B

Game Site Hosting

Shockwave doesn't eat resources...it's a quick couply hundred k download and that's it.... Of course, if I have to remove it that's fine, I just need hosting.
  6. B

Game Site Hosting

I'm thinking of making a specific website for Age of Mythology, plus a host of shockwave addicting games. (I've already got it half done) Please tell me if you already have a site like this so I can know whether to submit it. I'm not a good visual designer but I like to keep it simple and...
  7. B

Strict CPanel, PHP, Perl, MySQL Host

I'd like you to host me. My host is already up (www.magictrading.net) and it is a basic site for people who go to my school, to have fun while in class. Please let me know
Back