• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by BC200

1. B

Free domain!

I didn't. I purposely made it with a b instead of a v.
  2. B

Free domain!

THE RESULTS ARE IN!!! NiteFox will be enjoying this domain. Congrats to NiteFox!!! :applaudin :applaudin :applaudin Number he guessed: 17 There were some other members who guessed this number, but NiteFox guessed it first and gave a detailed explaination of what he would use this...
  3. B

Free domain!

And the contest has closed by the way.
  4. B

Free domain!

No, but you can ask them to send an entry in.
  5. B

Free domain!

3 more entries and the person with the closest number on their entry wins!
  6. B

Free domain!

PMs only. Please read the rules. Thanks! And one entry per person!
  7. B

Free domain!

I just edited it to 10 NEW people. But you weren't even close to the number. The world is not fair sometimes.
  8. B

Subdomains?

You might be able to check the link in my sig if you want a free domain!
  9. B

Free domain!

Which guy are you talking about? But there are two other people who are very very close to the magic number.
  10. B

Free domain!

Maniac King, you should read the rules. Thanks!
  11. B

Free domain!

After the next 10 NEW people who respond and the person who indicates the correct number or a number close to it will be applicable for my domain. Note: No winner has been selected yet!
  12. B

Free domains ??

You might as well check the free domains thread or just click the link in my sig. Pays a lot if you can read the whole thread. Then, you will be able to know one hint.
  13. B

Free domain!

I thought I said PM not posting, but that is not the correct number. Sorry!
  14. B

free domain name not sub domain

You can give it a try: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73293
  15. B

Free domain!

Hint: The correct number is close to that number! :shocked2: Good luck!
Back