• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by bearone

1. B

What the hell is WRONG with some pervs?!!?!?

dvd burn not true check this out and enjoy http://www.321studios.com/
  2. B

What the hell is WRONG with some pervs?!!?!?

pervs did anyone ever consider he was copying them with the software out now you can burn them with a regular burner and you dont need to have an actual dvd burner. I mean he wanted to be extra sure he didnt get the same ones he has already watched
  3. B

get 1 month free with 3 months: dedicated servers

I am offering 1 month free with all quarterly service with Fastservers.net on our dedicated servers. Please check out http://www.fastservers.net/new.shtml for our pricing and server configurations. Pentium4 now available on linux and W2K servers. Make sure to contact me Matt@fastservers.net...
  4. B

colocation at HE for $88 a month

Fastservers.net has restructured its b/w pricing on colocation. Here are the basic plans. $88 a month 1U - 4U Rack Space single server 4 IP Addresses 512 Kb/s Bandwidth 24 Hour Active Port Monitoring Free Cold/Soft Reboots Discounted CPANEL License Live Bandwidth Reports...
  5. B

cpanel license for $65 a month

For a limited time Fastservers.net is offering off network cpanel licenses for $65 a month. You will stay at $65 for as long as you have the license with us. This special ends 9/28 and then it goes back up to $75 a month. Please email me for info on how to get this special price...
  6. B

cheapest, but good serevr?

servers check out www.fastservers.net
  7. B

Dedicated servers $98 amonth

Fastservers.net is currently offering one free month with three months prepaid new service on all servers. Here is what you get: 1.2ghz processor 512MB ram 60GB drive Red Hat Linux 7.3 300GB bandwidth 4 IP addresses 24 hour active port monitoring Personal Systems Administrator...
Back