• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by -bg

1. B

Unlimited hosting with any ads(!!!), but FTP and no limitation file size

What's so hard to understand? The guy is looking for some space to store his DVD translations. The files are around 15megs, so he needs a host that would allow to upload such files.
  2. B

For all the people who smoke weed etc.

I won't try to prove you anything, but just tell you. In my past 2 months of life, I think I took every drung that is known to man kind. The next question I would ask myself is, why? There is no really an answer for this, but mostly because of people that I hung out with. My life got...
  3. B

Should I do more verions? ;v_v;

You can make all your tables width = 100% and then it will look good in any resolution.
  4. B

Below10host is now with who?

Below10host does not reseller. They have a branch of different hosting domains running, and they are doing business as (DBA) AMS Computer Services. Due to lack of support on Alabanza's side, many hosts decided to move to VDI, or just host their new servers with them. That is why you see a...
  5. B

CCSLIDE or Instabill?

btw... I think they also changed their name to verza.com and some other one...
  6. B

CCSLIDE or Instabill?

ccslide.com is gone.... and my $600+ they owe me is gone with them... Good thing we have our own merchant account. ;)
  7. B

Who do you remember?

1.Ron 2.Chicken 3.Greg 4.Webdude Ron is 1 because when the first time I posted here, back in '99, I had some argument with him about TotalNIC with ICANN or something... maybe Ron remembers. ;)
  8. B

Please suggest me a registar

http://jumpdomain.com
  9. B

Need for Speed? (not the game)

I use Verizon DSL, around 350kbps.
  10. B

Bestbuy's big sale

here is what I did... -took all my homies -bounced to pool house -played a couple of games -got 2 sheets, 3 sticks, dust and a dime of hydro -got blazed -went back to pool house to play some more -jet a couple of blocks from 50's -then got back to my crib now, wasn't it...
  11. B

13 year old fwh runners...

Ah... it's just another AOLER or should I say GAYOLER?
  12. B

Bestbuy's big sale

I guess no fun for me :( I'm way too lazy to go to the store. *snif...snif...*
  13. B

Bestbuy's big sale

They only have a sale in stores? How about online?
  14. B

First Domain ever registered

Let's not foget about sex.com ;)
  15. B

my own DNS

It is offered but not for free. What do you need it for, anyways?
Back