• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by BioALIEN

1. B

WebMasterTrader.com - Appraisal!

The license type is indeed an owned vB license. Membership wise, its a new website - but the traffic is very good. Thanks for your comments Decker :)
  2. B

WebMasterTrader.com - Appraisal!

Hello, I am looking for some appraisal regarding my new domain name: http://www.WebMaterTrader.com What do you estimate the value of the domain, and based on the site content (a vB forum) how much do you estimate the overall price to be?
  3. B

Advertise on TWO PR5 high traffic sites for $30!

Hello, WebDev, you may want to double check your sources as you are in error. nitroboy, indeed, WMT has dropped in traffic lately and therefore the PR has gone down. We hope to bring this back up in the next google update. Note: some slots are still available!
  4. B

HostUnit WebRing - Join for FREE!

Hello, As part of a university project, I am developing a webring system aimed at distributing traffic between member websites. Depend on how much traffic you bring in, HostUnit will try to give you a fair traffic exchange back to your website. Please register and add your website at...
  5. B

Powerful Graphics Design Portal!

URL: www.GfxDiary.com Description: GfxDiary is a digital art and design portal aimed at providing help and support with visual graphics and other creative solutions. The website includes News, Gallery, Tutorias, Forum, Webring! Please review the site, the content, the design :classic2...
  6. B

Forum Sites WILL BE DELETED!!

I wasnt aware this site is so biased and scared of losing its memebers? Whats wrong with reviewing forums? Webmasters still spend effort on the design, the concept, choosing the right forums to build up their community not to mention adding the contents to attract visitors. Just as with any...
  7. B

Advertise on TWO PR5 high traffic sites for $30!

I'd like to bring to your attention we have some advertising campaigns available: Specification: Displayed SITEWIDE with NO ROTATION! Over 1500+ uniques a day - (stats ) Size: 120 x 60 pixel banner - can be created for you FREE! Format: GIF/JPG/PNG Google PR: 5 Duration: 30 days Sites...
Back