• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by blackicerage

1. B

free hosting :D

ok all gone thx people
  2. B

free hosting :D

gone
  3. B

Free Hosting ... Again :)

if you wanted to be hosted by me thats different aint it it's not jsut some one i dont even know saying how do you have cpanel.
  4. B

thats none of your biusness
  5. B

i can ok . maybe cause i dont have to pay for cpanel?
  6. B

server is bacup but no sorry no more hosting yet heh maybea soon But dont email me a user anme and pass AS some have done as that makes sure you dont get hosting GRR
  7. B

no sunrain it has not but the server has bee nhacked so i cannot offer hosting at the moment to anyone else :cry2:
  8. B

thats' right im offering more free hosting :) this time im being a tad more strict on who will get hosting heh Ok here we go u get cpanel latest build php/mysql cgi/perl all that stuff you will get depending on your site 100 - 200 meg space 1 -3 gig bandwidth you can host anything you...
  9. B

Need a webhost for Mercury Board

i might be able to help a fellow aussie out :) contact me on msn messenger blackicerage@hotmail.com
  10. B

Help needed (I'm so very tired of this...)

gotta love broadband eh jan ;) teehee
  11. B

Help needed (I'm so very tired of this...)

Hey i live in aust and i can ftp to tripod :) are you sure your using right ftp domain IE it's not ftp.tripod.co.uk it's ftp.members.lycos.co.uk
  12. B

I need a host

heh i have perfect host for you http://home.valcato.net/hosting.html look at there corprate package :)
  13. B

offer for free hosting

all gone sorry people :) mayeb another time eh?>
  14. B

offer for free hosting

ok well i will let you have a account but i realy need to chat with you to get some info i find it easyer then email :S erm do u have icq or aim?
  15. B

Can Anybody Host Me ?

Hey hate to sound mean and stuff but erm if u look under this thread u will see mine that offer's free hosting... CLICK here for my thread
Back