• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by blueangel

1. B

I have registered at webzdarma.cz,but..

I don't know the Mysql datebase name, and user information. Can anyone translate this for me? Jak nastavit své pøipojení k SQL serveru? Pøi pøístupu k SQL databázi z PHP je nutné nastavit tyto položky: Server: mysql.webzdarma.cz Uživ. jméno: (naleznete v administraèní sekci) Databáze...
  2. B

need an offer for dedicated server

That's what I need too~
  3. B

I'm looking for a ftp server..

I have no idea~~ I don't have previous exprience for renting a server. What would be a standard server like and what would be the budget??
  4. B

I'm looking for a ftp server..

A ftp server for downloading. Which do you think is better and not so expensive? Thanks!
  5. B

Please Help me!I couldn't run .chm files!

Thanks.But it still doesn't work.(C:\Windows\hh.exe is already in the "open" field. Thanks very much! This might be a stupid problem caused by Microsoft~ If we can't solve it,just forget it. Again,thanks very much!
  6. B

I really don't want to reinstall it again~ and that program is right in the Windows folder.It's called hh.exe. When I click on it,nothing happens~ Oh my goodness~
  7. B

I'm using Windows XP Professional edition.(Simplified Chinese) I can right-click the .chm file and select open with.However,there are no more suitable programs to open .chm file rather than HH. p.s. All my chm files could not be opened!
  8. B

ah? .chm files should be opened by the Microsoft HTML Help-hh by default.(When I click on it,it should be opened by hh automatically) Now,it doesn't do it! So I don't know what else I could use to open it!
  9. B

What can I use to open .chm file rather than Microsoft HTML help?
  10. B

Can't open file:mk@MSITStore:path where the file are placed and file name.
  11. B

Is anyone kind enough to let me get free paid hosting?

I strongly suggest Myacen!It's a host to order!
  12. B

Learning PHP: series

Totally agree with you.
  13. B

Free Deticated Sever?

It mustn't be true( I mean the FREE deticated server). Otherwise nobody would pay for her/his web host.
  14. B

I had happened months ago and I had solved it by formatting my disk.( I have tried thousands of way to solve it)Now,it happens again.I can't run a .chm file.When I click a .chm file,I get a error warnning like this: I don't know what the problem is and I don't want to format my disk again cuz...
  15. B

Where do I find such hosts plz..

too sad~ I really don't wish to split files,but it seems to be impossible~
Back