• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by build-a-host

1. build-a-host

Dedicated or vps

We can offer you the following VPS that may fit your needs. http://321hosted.com/unmeteredvps.html 2048 100GB Disc Space 10Mbps Unmetered Bandwidth Fully Managed 2GB Guaranteed RAM 3GB Burstable RAM 2.9Ghz Guaranteed CPU 2 IP's 100Mbps Port $59.49 / month cPanel + $15 / month...
  2. build-a-host

super cheap colo?

Check with Anthony at RubyRingTech.com. He's a great guy and can give you a great deal on colo!
  3. build-a-host

Looking for good VPS

Just use to you having a smart*** attitude with everyone.
  4. build-a-host

Looking for good VPS

Yes, and if you'll read again you'll see that he said he gets very high traffic spikes. That was what I was referring to with the RAM. The DDoS protection was explained before that. Deeplist, not sure what you're problem is but I rarely see you respond to anyone with anything but a smart***...
  5. build-a-host

Looking for good VPS

Ok then one of our cheap VPS packages should fit you just fine then. The only issue I can see is that with traffic spikes that you mentioned, it may bog down your server with only 384Mb of RAM. The RAM is upgradable though.
  6. build-a-host

Looking for good VPS

No, the 100Mbps is the uplink port the server will be placed on. If you're looking for a VPS with a lot of bandwidth you should have a look at our semi-dedicated servers. They start at 8TB Bandwidth and go up to 75TB bandwidth! Sorry for the confusion!
  7. build-a-host

Looking for good VPS

Hello Tyler, Yes, the IP is DDoS protected :) 1. Your VPS will be on a 100Mbps port. The bandwidth is not unmetered on those packages, you get 400GB only. We do however have 10Mbps unmetered servers starting at $5.50 a month. You can see those here. 2. We can filter attacks up to 1GBit...
  8. build-a-host

Looking for good VPS

Hello, We can offer you our C1 package which contains the following specs: 60GB Disc Space 400GB Bandwidth 384MB Dedicated RAM 0.6Ghz CPU 1 DDOS Protected IP Address Free SEO Report Fully Managed w/ cPanel $5.75 / Month cPanel is an extra $15/m More Info Order Now Please feel free to browse...
  9. build-a-host

Advertise on WebHostingVIP.com! Text, Banner and Featured Listings, Cheap!

Hello all, I would like to offer you all the chance to place your ads on WebHostingVIP.com. WebHostingVIP.com is a web hosting directory and promotions website which gives visitors information about the latest special offers posted here at WHT, and also gives them a directory of web hosts to...
  10. build-a-host

Buy 1 Get 1 Sale! Double DS & BW! Unmetered VPS's only $5.50 fully managed!

321Hosted.com offers premium hosting for just about any need and reseller hosting. We specialize in hosting for Wordpress Blogs, PHP-Nuke, Joomla, Elgg, and Standard Shared Hosting. We also offer a full line of Managed VPS services! Specials this month: Only available to new clients...
  11. build-a-host

321Hosted.com, New Website. Let me know if you see any bugs or errors please!

Hello all, I just finished setting up a new website for 321Hosted.com. Could you please check it out and let me know if you see any bugs, errors or other things that might be wrong? Also, let me know what you think in general! Thanks in advance! PS: I also used the same design on my other...
  12. build-a-host

FS: FREEWEBSITESHOSTING.CO, RESELLERWEBHOST.CO, SERVERSEXPRESS.COM & Many More!

I'm thinking $40 is a fair asking price. If you have a counter offer, PM me and we can discuss it. Thanks
  13. build-a-host

FS: FREEWEBSITESHOSTING.CO, RESELLERWEBHOST.CO, SERVERSEXPRESS.COM & Many More!

Lots of great domains for sale, cheap! Just make me a reasonable offer and I'll probably take it! DISCOUNTLAPTOPDEALS.INFO 8/28/2011 Reg'd @ Godaddy Google Results: 1,430,000 Global Monthly Searches for "Discount Laptop Deals" 91 FREEWEBSITESHOSTING.CO 8/28/2011 Reg'd @ Godaddy Global...
  14. build-a-host

Shared $2.50 Reseller $3 Double DS/BW! 10Mbps VPS $5.50! Fully Managed, Free cPanel!

Shared & Reseller Hosting Specials: 25% off for life! Get 25% off for the life of your account! Coupon Code: "25life" OR Double Disc Space & Bandwidth! If you do not use the promo code above, we will double your disc space and RAM! To get this, please open a support ticket after you order...
  15. build-a-host

llll.com, many hosting domains! Selling cheap!

DEDISERVERS.CO , F63.NET and WQGA.COM have been sold.
Back