• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Busca Master

1. B

Tell me your opinion about www.kyd.net

all works good to me... Its perfect.. its great... all works... ***** five stars to this host... But it will long. How many time its has been online....
  2. B

CGI host, No Ads, space doesn't matter

Relax... hey KYD its the best host i have seen in a long time.... whats the problem... your are always trying to see the negative side.... come ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. B

Tell me your opinion about www.kyd.net

http://www.kyd.net/ It is reiable.... it really look good but if some one could tell me the disadvantages of this host... thanks..
  4. B

Hypermart Hosting

Its because the the ads arent working,... if you see hypermart is working with ad partners that any one of us can get, I thing the results are going to red marks and the best way these days to revert this is to charge you the host bill. I hate those enormus POP UPS, but we must understand...
  5. B

My first post here!!!

yea but f2s is down and i need it now...
  6. B

Anyone here run a webmaster resources site?

My webpage does Its in spanish.... www.buscamaster.com see you
  7. B

My first post here!!!

Well just introduce my self to this great forum. Im from Chile, (near argentina)... my webpage is for webmasters, rankings, services like counters and stats, guestbooks, search engine, etc... My first question is that if you know a host, dont matter if show banners that can be reliable only...
Back