• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by busybits

1. B

BusyBits: Free Web Hosting with PHP & MySQL Support

Yes I know.. and you should know it too if you read FAQ. Is a security reason. Our service is not just another free web host on some reseller plan, so security is important for us. I don't see any problem... you can write down your pass, save it with your browser and use the remind password...
  2. B

Request free hosting with php,mysql :)

Dude.. you guys maybe have to learn that nothing in this world is 1000% free. You want PHP, MySQL, FTP and so on.. but no banners, ads, links... What would you offer in exchange?! The free host pay that bandwidth you spend for free...
  3. B

I need space for MY OWN CREATED mp3...

We can only give you 100MB and 1GB/mo bw. Max file size is 5MB. You will need to have a website, not only a blank page with links to mp3 files. If we get any abuse report regarding to copyrights of your files, you will be deleted and proper actions might be taken...
  4. B

I need free web hosting please.

Well mate... 1 link on a links page with probably no google PR or relevance.. is almost nothing... Good luck anyway with finding what you want...
  5. B

We have a support forum and ticket system. You can post your problem there and it will be solved.
  6. B

Hi, I'm new here

i guess another Welcome would not harm :)
  7. B

Free Short URL

yea.. that is nice.. but there are many services like that.. even shorter ;)
  8. B

new ad redeem site

Probably they take lot of money of companies by telling they do email marketing campaign.. and send those mails to pl that are get few cents of read it and probably visit the sites too... Nobody win, except the sites that offer this...
  9. B

what's the best?

What is your site about ? You should try te get a sponsor related to your site's theme, if it have a theme... Maybe if you tell the site adress or theme, I could came with an ideea.
  10. B

I am sorry to tell you that from now on maximum file size allowed will be 5MB. We had to limit this because of people abusing, uploading 60+MB files only for the reason of making available for download. We call ourself "web hosting" and not "file storage". Afterall, a normal website do...
  11. B

Zhosting.tk -1000mb!!! - no bandwidth limit!! - PHP V.5!!! - Apache 2!!! - MySQL 4.0.

Maybe if you would work more and post less your server could be up and running as it should. No offence :)
  12. B

Free Hosting: 300MB, 5GB Bandwidth, cPanel, Fantastico, No Ads, Instant creation!

Remember the Pepsi advertising ?! AMATEURS... ..yea :biggrin2:
  13. B

And is only the beggining :bandit2:
  14. B

XTR Host Special! 100MB, 1GB, cPanel, Fantasico, & More!

What is wrong in beeing a n00b ?! I personally answer all the questions I get from our users, even if some of it are really non-senses. But at least I tell them "Go read about this on X site" or to research more on google or whatever. But ignore a person is just rude... My 2 penny...
  15. B

NEWS. We now have 25 domains to choose from when create your subdomains. International extensions available. For the moment only .com.ro and .ro added.
Back