• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by C4singles

1. C

Warning!!!!!stay Away From Phpfox.com

your very welcome ooblez,I just dont want others to have their live torn up like phpfox.com did mine
  2. C

you are most welclcome ooblez you are very welcome friend,I just dont want to see others get burned by phpfox.com like I did.
  3. C

Thats what we are doing but first they are running a full scale investigation which turned out im only one of a lot of people they have did this to,thanks for the info everyone and thanks nugi Coyote Singles
  4. C

nice graghics as well
  5. C

I have bank statements,godaddy statements,dozens of witnesses,60 to 70 emails and several proffesional webdesigners who put a system cache in to see who was hacking me and it came straight back to phpfox Also on Youtube under my talk show I dared them to respond to my alegations and they got...
  6. C

Thank you friend Coyote
  7. C

PHPFOX.COM robbed me,hacked my bank,closed down my site 8 times in less than 4 month, They are stationed out of Canada but have there workers over seas to keep there hands clean. They have commited international crimes and there time is coming,sooner than they coulkd ever realize. They...
Back