• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cagleccc

1. C

need hosting for eagle scout site

I took Ads. up on his offer. Thank you all who tried to help.
  2. C

need hosting for eagle scout site

I am in need of hosting for a Eagle Scout project site. What I need: Space: atleast 500mb or more if possible for right now I might need to upgrade in the future all the space is for pictures bw: 1gb should be plenty for now mysql db: 3 Cpanel is a big plus emails: 2 php I will...
  3. C

Need hosting for non-profit organization

I edited the post above to. I will put a banner ad on the footer of the site.
  4. C

I will put a google banner ad on the footer if you host us.
  5. C

We need hosting for a non-profit organization. We do not need that much. We will not tell the name of the organization here if you want to know what organization it is pm me a I will tell you.:usflag: What we need: 250mb space(we might not even use that much) 1gb of bw cpanel...
  6. C

I need hosting for webmasterdirectory.us

Could anyone else help me out?
  7. C

Need forums system free list

Try here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_Internet_forum_software
  8. C

what should I do with this domain

What should I do with this domain BowlingTournaments.info? Any ideas?
  9. C

Since nobody really seems interested. I will put a text link in the footer and will put your ad on the 1 affiliate page. Your ad on the affiliate page will be the only one on that page. And I will give you a featured link.
  10. C

Well I guess all I would need is 2 mysql
  11. C

I need hosting for my site webmasterdirectory.us What I need: 250mb space 1-3gb BW php 3 mysql zend atleast 5 emails cpanel and no ads or posting I will give your hosting site a featured link for as long as you host my site. I need this is a hurry thank you for your time and...
Back