• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Captain_Thunder

1. C

How's my design?

Spreading Firefox = Good. Firefox rocks. The site looks fine in IE, I just had my IP address change and I forgot to update the domain name. It works fine now, and in all browsers.
  2. C

How's my design?

Any suggestions to improve the site. And thanks for the input on the comics, but that wasn't what I was asking for. EDIT: OK, this is weird, every time I try to reply to the thread, my reply gets put here instead of at the very end.
  3. C

How's my design?

It's because I forgot to update my DNS.
  4. C

How's my design?

Thanks for the tips :classic2:
  5. C

How's my design?

Two Pirates I'm not asking your opinions on the comic itself, just the site as a whole.
  6. C

GOTO in PHP?

Is there a GOTO statement, or the equivilant, in PHP?
  7. C

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Testing... testing... This is a great time to plug my webcomic! Red Green Blue It's about three stick figures who play videogames. We also have forums set up.
  8. C

Hidden button

That would be...?
  9. C

Hidden button

Where? EDIT: Forund it, right beneath the copyright.
  10. C

Free PHP5 BB?

OCBB is a fork in phpBB development. It started shortly after version 2.0, i believe.
  11. C

Nlc?

You mean you can get out of the NLC?
  12. C

Free PHP5 BB?

Jelly Doughnut, are you stalking me or something? Wherever I go on the internet, you are there... how do you find me??? :eek2:
  13. C

Free PHP5 BB?

I went with OCBB, thanks.
  14. C

Nlc?

I'm climbing rather slowly... wasn't there a thread called "The longest thread ever!" or something like that?
  15. C

any suggestions abt starting a site

Sorry if this it is illegal to ask, but what's warez?
Back