• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by characteredu

1. C

Samsung Galaxy i5503 Hard Reset

I don't have any experience yet but now going to get my own. I hope it will be as good as you have said. Let see what will happen at the end of the day.
  2. C

GoogleVoice

It looks there is some problem with your account configuration. You should try to review it. I hope it will work for you.
  3. C

10,000 posts

I am also the part of this member but i need long time to beat this count.
  4. C

live chat software

Well you should go for palringo. It will prove to be the best option for you. Good Luck...
  5. C

Outlook 2007

What was the problem?
  6. C

Cloud and Dedicated Hosting

What is cloud, shared and Dedicated hosting?
  7. C

Best site for smo?

I think your are talking about best Social Media Optimaztion site then i would suggest you to go for fb as its the best in now days.
  8. C

Trustrank?

Can you guys have any idea about the next PR update by Google?
  9. C

1,111,111 posts!

Wow, Its awesome. I am amazed with your performance. You should continue it. Good Luck......
  10. C

Do this

That’s a really great thing to do, I am going to try it in IE, hope it will work good.
  11. C

Highly disappointed

Oh, its really bad to know, i am also looking for the other failed application.
  12. C

In Hospital

Oh :( get well soon buddy, why u had this operation?
  13. C

This just in

OMG, is it really true, i am still unable to believe.
  14. C

Favorite Season!

I also love winter but autumn have always attraction. :D
  15. C

php or html?

HTML seems to be good since you will have the better opportunity regarding SEO purpose.
Back