• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by choy96

1. C

Free hosting request: FTP Space:

thanks wswd for your reply. i don't know more about ftp, currently i do my website using dreamweaver, i have no idea how to upload my website, it need ftp and ftp login. Please help thanks
  2. C

thanks wswd for your reply. I still new to creating website using Dreamweaver, i can't upload my website because don't know about ftp , server and host. Can you suggest me ? Any website will be show us the information that we need to upload our website by using Dreamweaver on their control...
  3. C

need help Have i get a free space for my website now? currently my Boss need a website, so i want testing the free website first before proceed to payment. I did my website by using dreamwaever but i don't know where to get ftp, server name or any infor to upload my website. Can you...
  4. C

Request free webhostingWhich features do you need? (optional)FTP Do you need any other features? (optional) - Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages? Yes Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting? Yes Describe what you are going to...
Back