• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Chris Marks

1. C

The Person Above Me Thread

The person above me requests this in his signature:
  2. C

The person above me has an anime site.
  3. C

Is your CD Player stolen?

Mine is legit. I bought is factory sealed, brand new.
  4. C

3 words game

were also impailed
  5. C

3 words game

disgusting. All of
  6. C

Sig hosting with FTP and hotlinks?

Free hosts don't allow hotlinking because it won't show their advertising, and thus won't make them any money.
  7. C

The person above me had too many Honey Nut Crack O's for breakfast :D
  8. C

3 words game

the golden puppy
  9. C

My Design

I get an apache test page :confused:
  10. C

Please review my website www.polygonos.com

The please register popup was a little strage (and huge). Maybe keep the font size the same as it is on the main site, and it will give a better first impression. I liked the news postings - I found out when GTA:VC was going to be released on PC :) And the site design/layout is attractive...
  11. C

3 words game

stumbles around and
  12. C

Cell phone with built-in digi cam = not so useless after all

It seems impractical to me. Although from what I've seen, most phones w/ built in cameras don't cost any more than past phones without them. I've not used/seen one used before though - how do you get the images off the camera?
  13. C

3 words game

impailed through his
  14. C

No war

I think there's a lot of details that we simply do not know. I've not yet decided if I'm for war or against it, because I don't have enough information. I do however support the men and women who are willing to give their lives to protect certain freedoms we have, like the freedom to protest war.
  15. C

Start a free host for free

Here's my 2 cents. "Portland you have to have your own domain name.." How else would you do it? Very few will want to signup on a sub domain of a subdomain. If you can't get a domain name for your service, then perhaps you shouldn't offer free webhosting. "Muttle is messed up and...
Back