• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Collin1000

1. C

Ultima Forums - Free IPB Forum Hosting (No Forced Ads!)

http://ultimaforums.co.uk Ultima Forums - Free IPB Forum Hosting, with NO FORCED ADS! Are you looking for a reliable forum host that is able to provide what you need? Heh, take a number and get in line bub! Everyone and their dog is looking for something reliable and free. But, that is...
  2. C

Free VPS?

A free VPS might come around once in a blue moon for a contest, but I doubt any host out there has the resources to give them for free all the time.
  3. C

Need Free Cpanel hosting

" Ultima Forums Free IPB Hosting - © 2007 - 2008. Part of the udl.NETWORK- © 2002 - 2008 " Ultima Forums = Me. Ultima Development Labs = Snat. :P Its kinda like a division. And snat is reliable and trustable, dont worry about that. UDL hosting is top of the line. :beer:
  4. C

Requesting a cpanel free hosting

www.FreeDomainLand.com can offer what you are asking for. We have webhosting with no ads, and plans that start at 1GB free. We even have paid plans if you ever outgrow free hosting. Its powered by cPanel / WHM and you should be able to get your hosting in about 10 posts or 1 offer. :)...
  5. C

Need Hosting

Yeah, phpMyAdmin is seperate app. But Snat's hosting has it. :beer:
  6. C

Free Domain and hosting

http://www.freedomainland.com offers FREE domain nams (.com , .net , and more) to its users, and we also have ad-free webhosting. All we require is that you post in our forums. In return, you get a FREE domain in YOUR NAME (not ours, its yours) and 1GB space free hosting. Come check it out! If...
  7. C

Need A Image Host With Hot Linking Facility...

http://www.mfimg.com is one of the fastest image hosts, I use it sometimes.
  8. C

Requesting a cpanel free hosting

:wave: My website, http://www.freedomainland.com has cPanel hosting packages that offer what you need. We have 1GB space and 8GB bandwidth package. We do require posting to get your package, but i am willing to offer you a reduced price if you place a backlink on your site (since you are...
  9. C

[post2host] Free Hosting & Free Domains!

It is not written anywhere on my forum that the program is for US residents only. Please do not slander my website. 7000 points is also quite easy to achieve, since the posts can pay from 3-53 points each, plus offers in our forum worth more then 200 points in a matter of a few moments.
  10. C

[post2host] Free Hosting & Free Domains!

Finally! A place where you can get QUALITY free hosting, and a free domain name, all in the same place! If your looking for a host with 500GB, this is not for you. If you are looking for a forum with: *Revenue Sharing *Fun Store *Points System +More, this is where you belong! Free...
  11. C

Free cPanel Hosting! No ads! WHM Resellers! Lots of features!!! Fast Activation!

Does that make no sence? Its not a cost. MANY MANY MANY hosts use this, just browse the forum. You earn U$ for posting on our forum -> There is no monatary value (Unless you opt to not get hosting and have your U$ converted into actual cash!) About your link back site: I said link back to...
  12. C

Free cPanel Hosting! No ads! WHM Resellers! Lots of features!!! Fast Activation!

We have WHM support forums in place. Please contact the site owner for more infomation on the WHM reseller plans, as we do not go about advertizing it in the forums to prevent abuse of the site. (server 1 is a bit full, signups on server 2, WHM resellers are on server 3.) If you are serious and...
  13. C

U$ are the currency of our forum. You can earn 7-13 U$ per post. Ultima Start: 500 MB Space 1 GB Bandwidth/Month 10 SQL Databases cPanel 10 Fantastico 10 Email Addresses 10 SubDomains 10 FTP Accounts NO ADS! Support via Forums only. 75 U$ Signup Fee. 40 U$ (~5 posts) Monthly Fee. Ultima...
Back