• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cujo67

1. C

Unix hosting for gaming server request

Welp, thanks for the feedback everyone. Think I'm just going to stick with my buddys server atm, and pray that comcast will do their upstream upgrade like they said they would :-).
  2. C

Hrm, I see a problem with your logic though. Your suggesting a dedicated server, but performance isn't an issue (I'm not running a css server fyi, it's the old half-life game with natural selection mod). Currently a 800mhz Arch Linux server is handling the workload, so it isn't exactly...
  3. C

Not really sure which area to post this, but I'm in need of a server that'll host a game server inexpensively :-) . All I need is a ssh account, I can download via wget the appropriate files to run the half-life server (and mod). Currently I have a friend who has a linux box up, running the...
Back