• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by cybergod

1. C

hello, i am nutty professor

have a nice time in this forum
  2. C

Reliable 200 GB Master Reseller Hosting (99.99 gauranteed uptime)

200 gb Space 1 TB Bandwidth Private Nameserver Cpanel 11/WHM (Latest) Free Account Lab Plus Billing Software Max FTP Accounts - unlimited Max Email Accounts - unlimited Max Email Lists - unlimited Max Databases - unlimited Max Sub Domains - unlimited Max Parked Domains - unlimited Max Addon...
  3. C

99.9% Uptime VPS, Free Control Panel and OS

Hello, We are glad to present before you our new series of VPS plans. Our VPS's are powered by HyperVM. WebHostings-India has been providing Quality Service for its customers since 1 year.Our Dedication towards our Business & Utilizing Industry's Most Advanced Methods ensures you the Best...
  4. C

High Quality Low Cost VPS, Free OS and Control Panel

Hello all, We are glad to present before you our new series of VPS plans. Our VPS's are powered by HyperVM. WebHostings-India has been providing Quality Service for its customers since 1 year.Our Dedication towards our Business & Utilizing Industry's Most Advanced Methods ensures you the Best...
  5. C

Master Reseller Hosting - Sell Unlimited Reseller Reseller Hosting

Master Reseller Hosting - Sell Unlimited Reseller Accounts (Billing system included) WHMreseller - Create Unlimited Resellers and Shared Accounts! 200 GB Space 1 TB Bandwidth Private Nameserver Cpanel 11/WHM (Latest) Free Account Lab Plus Billing Software Max FTP Accounts -...
  6. C

HOTOFFER - $5 WHM Master Reseller -Sell Reseller Accounts (WHMcs included)

I also admit that the thread is removed but i am sure what I meant by serverwide addons is Fantastico, RVSkins and Account Lab Plus and not WHMcs. The question was that "how i could give such a cheap hosting with the "FEATURES" which costs greater than it" and WHMcs is not mentioned in it...
  7. C

20 Gb Reseller Hosting With Free Billing System For $5

20 Gb Reseller with Billing system for $5 per month (10 accounts availble) 20 GB Space 500 GB Bandwidth Private Nameserver Cpanel 11/WHM (Latest) Free Account Lab Plus Billing Software (every accounts in the server is able to use it) Max FTP Accounts - unlimited Max Email...
  8. C

Can you show where i said that whmcs is installed serverwide. I only said that addons are installed serverwide like AccoungLab PLus, Fantastico and RVSkin etc. Everyone knows WHMcs cannot be installed serverwide. And i had pointed out number of times that it is installed seprately by us...
  9. C

all accounts sold, the offer is now ended
  10. C

It is unfair to make me repeat my statement again and again. And without any reason you are saying i am prosecutable. We never said WHMcs is installed serverwide. Here is what i already stated Please do not repeat the same
  11. C

The software licensing will be proved once you become our customer and it is not needed to prove to someone who is not interested in us,its just a waste of time and already wasted a lot of time for you guys. Be our customer and the licensing will be proved. You asked me how i provide that huge...
  12. C

It seems u have never heard of 10 mbps unmetered uplink. And surely there are datacenters who are providing 1 TB disk at extra payment of $25. And the CPU would surely cope with that if we installs certain addons in the server like litespeed,which we have done in our servers and it is the reason...
  13. C

Hello, I think i have made enough description about the plan in this post. And also you can find the same plan in our billing area too. So what else would do you like to know about the plan? We are ready to give what we offers, and nothing less what you see in this post. We are...
  14. C

Yeah, sorry the offer is for $4 and not $5. I admit my mistake for using wrong keys. I think $4 master reseller is better than $5 as you are a customer. This is an offer and you may not find this plan in our site. Please check the order link to know whether the offer is right or not. No need to...
Back