• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by d10sfan

1. D

Hosting-PP

Yes. I had my hosting there when they were almost first starting. I now have my own host so I just use that to host websites like the ones I had there.
  2. D

Hosting-PP

I want to go ahead and report my bad experience with hosting-pp since they deleted it from their forums. I had 4 websites there and they all experienced downtime almost all the time, mysql crashes, and it was always very slow. I have moved two over but I still have two still over there. One I...
  3. D

DAN's Web Services: Inexpensive Reliable Plans

We have the following plans at our company DAN's Web Services: Bronze Plan: 1 GB of Space 7 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited MySQL, Email with Pop3 and Webmail, Subdomains, Etc CPanel/Fantastico Price: $5 Silver Plan: 2 GB of Space 15 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited MySQL, Email with Pop3 and Webmail...
  4. D

DAN's Web Services: Inexpensive Reliable Plans

We have the following plans at our company DAN's Web Services: Bronze Plan: 1000 MB of Space 7 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited MySQL, Email with Pop3 and Webmail, Subdomains, Etc CPanel/Fantastico Price: $5 Silver Plan: 2000 MB of Space 15 GB of Bandwidth Unlimited MySQL, Email with Pop3...
  5. D

Need webhosting with free domain name

DAN's Web Services can offer you the following for $5/month: 2 GB of Space 15 Gb of Bandwidth Cpanel 10.2.0-RELEASE 82 Unlimited MySQL, Pop3, Addon and Parked Domains, etc If you are interested email us at hosting@dan-services.com. Also if you pay yearly, we will get you a free domain...
  6. D

Hosting needed - 5GB/10GB cpanel/phpbb RELIABLE

He did say he "sorted it out" so that probably means he dosent need any more offers.
  7. D

DAN's Web Services

DAN's Web Services at http://dan-services.com if a php and cpanel hosting company. Our plans are as follows: Basic Plan 1 GB of Space 7 GB of Bandwidth CPanel/Fantastico Unlimited MYSQL, Pop3, Subdomains, Etc Unlimited Addon Domains Silver Plan 2 GB of Space 15 GB of Bandwidth...
  8. D

good hosting needed

DAN's Web Services can offer you the following for $5/month: 2 Gb of Space 20 Gb of Bandwidth Cpanel/Fantastico Unlimited Everything Else (MySQL, Pop3, Domains, Etc) 99.9% Uptime Guarantee Contact us at hosting@dan-services.com if you are interested.
  9. D

CPanel hosting wanted

DAN's Web Services can offer you the following for $3/month: 200 Mb of Space 5 Gb of Bandwidth Cpanel/Fantastico Unlimited Everything Else Contact us at hosting@dan-services.com if you are interested.
  10. D

Need Host

DAN's Web Services can offer what you need. We have a 99.99% uptime guarantee where if we have a day of downtime or more we will refund you for those days. Our uptime and server load scripts are at http://serv1.dan-services.com. This is what your custom plan will include: 500 Mb of Space 10...
  11. D

Backup Space

25 gigs is not even close to 10 gigs. I just said about as 10-15 gigs. Also why are you pointing to an old post of mine? It was filled with crap so I made a new one.
  12. D

Backup Space

i asked for 10 gigs not 25
  13. D

Backup Space

Duport, not what I am looking for. Post only relevant offers.
  14. D

Backup Space

I need about 10 gigs of space to host some backups of some sites I host. I do not know how much bandwidth I need but I will be running a script to backup around 5 sites each week. I would like to pay $5-10/month. The host has to be around for longer than a year and has to have a 99.99% uptime...
  15. D

Looking for hosting

DAN's Web Services can offer you the following for $3/month: -500 MB Disk Space -5 GB Bandwidth -Unlimited Email Addresses -Unlimited FTP Access -Unlimited MySQL - Cpanel/Fantastico Contatc us at hosting@dan-services.com
Back