• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dacksal

1. D

a place with htaccess or at least with password protection for folders

to keep some folders or pages protected, nothing serious
  2. D

a place with htaccess or at least with password protection for folders

I dont care about ads, no forum posts. It would be nice if it's just password protection for folders all other options i have no problem with
  3. D

Free Chat Room Hosting?

u are offering warez hosting huh, hmm what else do u offer
  4. D

Need Reliable Hosting

i like 5 gigs.com, they are pretty nice with the instant signup and such
  5. D

Need Hosting.

then lets see u offer unlimited.
  6. D

about 50mb - NO ADS at all

3 gigs bandwidth and 100mb space thats the best i can do now
  7. D

Need Hosting.

I can host u too, and I'll try to match what everyone else offers u
  8. D

(1000MB /120GB) Cpanel -->Quality<-- Hosting

hmm what can i do with 120gigs, what can i do, need to think of something.
  9. D

Upload Upto 300MB per File

can u add a search option on your server, that might get a lot of traffic if members can look for what they want
  10. D

Cpanel Pro X 500 MB Space & 50 GB Bandwidth

there seem to be a lot of ads on your site, do u need all of them to pay for your enormous server cost
  11. D

FREE FILE HOSTING [Tired of rapidshare and megaupload?]

instead of the 30 days inactivity, can u make it into something like 30 extra days per every download. That way, a file can actually get continous increments of 30 days if people still want them.
  12. D

****200MB Per File - Free File Hosting - Super Fast! Unmetered Downloads!****

do not like the 30 days. It makes it impossible to have a database of file links. sorry But if u have to keep the 30 days, can u make it 250 mb instead.
  13. D

just another free web host

5 to 100mb actually, how big do u want, I'll give it to u if it's reasonable
  14. D

Teamspeak or Vent

i dont think u can host the program itself, can u find another script that lets u talk over the internet
  15. D

Small site - group blog hosting.

Your request is pretty easy to fill, just make 3 posts on excitehost.info, and you are in.
Back