• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by danchen

1. D

P-Linux Hosting 2.5

actually not. i'm, well, experienced registering a vbb forum account (it's popular on the web). my mail account is reliable, and i did received a mail from gt at project-linux.org (by creating a web account, not the forum) also, is the forum down now or something?
  2. D

P-Linux Hosting 2.5

me too. the signup confirmation mail is okay, but the forum activation mail is lost somewhere, and cannot be retrieved. Just to remind you, when forum registeration completes, it has a php error or something... :confused: Hope my messege helps. BTW, would you plz be kind enough to...
  3. D

Mysql,php,ftp,10mb space,sendmail function etc

i'd be very grateful if u can give me one... mail: dan@hinscheung.com (opps, i don't have msn. is that required? :p )
  4. D

my Free Hosting

if there is still some left, one for me, plz i'll take the username 'dan' thanx a lot.
  5. D

For those living in China...

words from a Chinese (might worth reading) As a native Chinese and one is now living in China, I think I have a say on this... I have to admit, copyright here is not protected as perfectly as there in the States. One of the reason is money. We simply can't afford *any* legal copy of software...
Back