• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by danialsmith

1. D

Promoting a free host

I GOT IT THAnKS Thanks I Got your Email bro..... But I just up and decided to pay for a DS, so I got one to day I Get a lot of hits a day Now About 600 hits and I also needed the sql and the Other thing I Now have. O’ BY THE Why, My PxT Board NOT A WAREZ. BOARD. There is nothing...
  2. D

Promoting a free host

OK that is cool I miss spelled some thing. BUT if you cant finger it out--à that just show your just as STUPID and have not Comprehension skills……. If Ya What to talk Shit about me, at least do not be a Pu55y About, it and b1tch About a miss spelled word. how lame can one get.. I see this all...
  3. D

Three types of failed FWP's

Due to constant server abuse we no longer offer users a personal cgi-bin or FTP access. Please check out our cool stuff section for remotely hosted CGI scripts. NO FTP HHuuuu I HAve a 4 MB site with about 900+ file and You no ftp i dont think SO i Dont what to spend ll day...
  4. D

Promoting a free host

Sounds Good But..... The Sing up Is a Little Off the wall I filled the four fields out and never head back on it Was it that I did not have enough hits or that I Had To many or that I did not have a web site because I am looking for the best to upload it to...
Back