• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DerMaulwurF

1. D

Coming Soon!!!

Hotlinking is when you link an image from a website thats on a different host. Most hosts don't allow this, because they don't get any banner impressions from this. . . . i think :D:D :D
  2. D

modchip24.com

Does anyone know how reliable this partnerprogram is??? its german.
  3. D

vSector webhosting w/ PHP Launched!

Thanks, just got the E-Mail but it also says there, that i should insert this code: the image that is linked is not available, i think the image you ment is http://www.v-sector.com/images/button2_120x60.gif please rename the image, or change the code. Greetz DMF
  4. D

Searching for different hosts. . . .

oops, i wrote something in german, sorry. hmm. . . because there are allways people that know something I do not. . . . or maybe someone wants to DONATE some webspace .. . .;)
  5. D

vSector webhosting w/ PHP Launched!

I signed up, but the banner-code did not show up with Opera. then I reloaded, and an error-message came, that my username was allready in usw. . . . could you post the Banner-code, or send it to dermaulwurf@web.de thanks
  6. D

Oh yes, i forgot: they should all have FTP Upload if possible (except of course mysql database)
  7. D

OK, I should have a host, that supports PHP in a newer version, and does not have a low bandwidth limit. It should also be fast. ach ja, am liebsten mit sendmail Then I need a fast mySQL Database, that can be externly linked. .. And i should have a fast host, where I can store my pictures...
  8. D

What about DK3.com ?

MessageBoards also use tons of Bandwidth . . .
  9. D

Can't upload to f2s

It says somewher on the website, that the servers are still experimental, and that you schould not sign up, if you cannot except that there can be downtimes.
  10. D

I need a new web host

can no-one read? he said ABOVE 20 Mb, f2s has 20, 20m I guess also has 20
  11. D

hosting vbulletin?

Well it really woudn't be such a problem to look that up .... so I did it for you :) As far as I could see, they don't have any such offers on their website. Sorry
  12. D

why cant i log onto ftp for F2S?

If you would have read a little, it says that the account will be avctivated at about 9 am UK Time.
  13. D

hosting vbulletin?

try http://freephp.digiro.net but unfortunatelly they have problems sometimes . . . Plz post, if you know anything else!!!!
  14. D

no one is focusing on customer service any more ??

If you really want to start a portal like yahoo, then you should think about investing something first. A site like that should have professionnal hosting, after a while even its own servers, and you have to invest.
  15. D

review java game.. thanks

Same as gyrbo good made, and easy (important for me;) Congratulations,to the person who made the highscore (couldn't beat it ;(
Back