• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by desbest

1. desbest

Hosting with Phusion Passenger for running Rack-powered ruby apps

Because my reseller account is on an old server, and if I want Ruby support, I'll have to get a new reseller account from one of the newer servers. You can't get reseller accounts on the old server that I'm on anymore, and I don't want to move as it's so cost effective.
  2. desbest

Hosting with Phusion Passenger for running Rack-powered ruby apps

The title says it all. I need to run my ruby rack-based Ramaze framework app, that uses Rack.
  3. desbest

Free hosting that supports ruby

The title says it all. Which webhosts support Ruby?
  4. desbest

Free hosting, no monthly post requirement

You get the free hosting by making the required number of posts on the forum. As there is no monthly post requirement, once you have your hosting account, there is nothing to terminate. You get to keep the hosting account forever. *Provided you follow the rules.
  5. desbest

Email Marketing | Send Unlimited Email As Low As $7

You can't be hating on those prices. I've signed up.
  6. desbest

Advertise your web proxy, it is free

That's a shame because my free domain name proxy is the only one that bypasses the filtering system that UK schools use as the system they used called Webwasher which was owned by Secure Computing, now McAfee, they upped the filter just for that website and only 25 people went on it.
  7. desbest

Hostingz provides low cost hosting, resellers and master resellers

We have Cpanel 11, Ruby on Rails, Live chat, telephone support, rvskin, fantastico, email support and ffmpeg. Enquiries are answered within 12 hours. Hostingz has been around for years. Hosting Plans H1 1GB Space 2GB Bandwidth $4 monthly H2 2GB Space 4GB Bandwidth $6 monthly H4 4GB...
  8. desbest

Free offshore

Hostingz has one of posting requirements. Try them. http://hostingz.org/free.html
  9. desbest

Hostingz provides low cost hosting, resellers and master resellers

We have Cpanel 11, Ruby on Rails, Live chat, telephone support, rvskin, fantastico, email support and ffmpeg. Enquiries are answered within 12 hours. Hostingz has been around for years. Hosting Plans H1 1GB Space 2GB Bandwidth $4 monthly H2 2GB Space 4GB Bandwidth $6 monthly H4 4GB...
  10. desbest

If you dislike the hosting plans below, you'll get bigger plans with paid hosting, which is $5-40 a month. We have Cpanel 11, Ruby on Rails, Live chat, telephone support, email support and ffmpeg. We reply to enquiries are answered within 12 hours. Hostingz has been around for years...
  11. desbest

Free Link Exchange Marketplace: Prowler Exchange

I don't know how they know. Maybe they have fake members acting as spies signing up to Text Link Ads checking which sites are advertising then telling Google about it. TLA is also banned from gmail as gmail blocks their emails from being received. They have to use Google AdWords to advertise on...
  12. desbest

Google does allow link exchanges to positivly affect ones PageRank score for a website. What they do not allow is Buying text links (Text-Link-Ads is banned from gmail and google search) Reciprocal link exchange web directories (2 websites with hidden web directories where a reciprocal...
  13. desbest

Prowler Exchange is a link exchange system which has an automated and manual mode. Totally free Each site is validated for quality. Only websites with PR2 and 10,000,000+ Alexa is allowed. No "links" pages (reciprocal link exchange web directories). Launch Prowler Exchange
  14. desbest

Fantastico and Softcaulous. I recommend manually installing scripts yourself the old fashioned way unless it's Joomla as that takes long to upload.
  15. desbest

Still drunk...

Disable instant activation. Nuff said.
Back