• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Dexter

1. D

unused domain for sale

Re: Re: Re: uh? No and whats wrong with being a geek? I'm a geek and darn proud of it! :p
  2. D

unused domain for sale

Re: uh? Theres something about geeks and goat/sheep jokes, well atleast at the forums I hang out and thus the reason I regged it. Figured I could make a stupid humor site :) it could be a pr0n site although with a name like that it might be a bit limiting in content ;) of course...
  3. D

unused domain for sale

none. as I said it's unused. It's registered and never been active. the reason I say 100 is becuase it cost me like 50 to reg it so i'm not going to sell it unless i can make some money off the deal.
  4. D

unused domain for sale

Goats-N-Sheep.Com Hey all, I reged the domain goats-n-sheep.com on a whim one day. I thought it might be good for a silly humor site. but do to lack of free time i never got around to it and now I'm in need of cash. gotta upgrade my computer :( if anyone is interested feel free to contact...
  5. D

amazing media killed my account

Yup! Crazy isn't it...
  6. D

amazing media killed my account

I just got a email saying "We greatly appreciate the business you have provided Amazing Media. Unfortunately, due to current market conditions, we have determined that we are no longer in need of the advertising inventory available on your site. Therefore, we must cancel your account" This comes...
  7. D

how much for dedicated...

no way you're gonna find that cheap of bandwidth... you'll be lucky to find 2+ unless you get your own dedicated line. similar system at say rackspace.com redhat 6.2 128mb ram 650mhz p3 20gig hd 150gig/mo bandwidth 625.80/mo + 250 setup
  8. D

Amazing Media

Might be but most likely just you... however I did leave them last week. Finally got fed up with lack of money and such.
  9. D

Any decent ad services for small sites?

thanks for the response... I'll check out cj and linkshare then.
  10. D

Any decent ad services for small sites?

I run a small programming site with around 7500 to 10000 page hits(2500 uniquie visitors) a month and so most of the larger banner networks wouldn't take me becuase i'm too small. I'm with amazing media right now but as you all know their payout cut makes them about useless now! When paying...
  11. D

about Register.com...I'm A Stupid man!!!

ok i think what he means is he has a crappy free webspace site and wants to get a domain for it...so there's a few things you can do... 1) find out if goplay.com does free domain hosting(i figure not) 2) get a domain redirection service like redirection.net that'll let you make the domain...
  12. D

How can I make money fast?

You wanna know how to make money the right way? 1) Think up an idea for a website (something original and specificly people would want to visit) 2) Create that website with all the standard junk to bring back repeat visitors (forums, chat, weekly articles, etc) 3) slap a banner ad up on the...
  13. D

What domains do YOU own?

Oh lets see... Advanced-Basic.Com BasicForum.Net BasicUsers.Net BasicFiles.Net plus several more very soon :)
  14. D

Is Catalog Hosting Realible?

I got a redhat server with them and other than the recent network troubles they've been great... Least on the dedicated server side they have 24/7/365 support and most times reply to messages i send in a few hours time. Always nice and helpful. So if it wasn't for the recent network problems I...
  15. D

How Many MP3s?

around 1300 although 250-300 of them are really just my old collection of wave clips that i converted to mp3 to save space and so not real music...
Back