• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DJkC

1. D

Great, Reliable but Cheap deals!

Our site coming up.. we are designing it.. Mostly there in a week or two. Currently selling only to ppl who come to us from friends and from local news paper ads.
  2. D

Great, Reliable but Cheap deals!

Hosting Plans .:: Plan 1 ::. 50 MB Disk Space 5 GB Monthly Traffic Only $13.99 / Year Only $7.99 / 6 Months Only $4.99 / 3 Moths Only $1.99 / Monthly .:: Plan 2 ::. 150 MB Disk Space 8 GB Monthly Traffic Only $16.99 / Year Only $11.99 / 6 Months Only $7.99 / 3 Moths...
  3. D

Whatz up with bbfree.com?

From many days now my forum with bbfree.com down. Their main sites and other forums down too. Anyknow whats up with them? When they gonna fix this? they are out of biz :frown2: :cry2:
  4. D

1GB space+ 25GB bandwith

Thank you all for your replys!!!! I'll check every one and tell what i'm gonna go with.. Anyone had any experiance with these hosts..?
  5. D

1GB space+ 25GB bandwith

Hi guys I am looking for some reliable pay hosting for a website with a PHP chat script. So i reqs like this.. 1GB Space. 25GB Bandwith per month. PHP MySQL If it allow reseller accounts or let me resell then it whould me add advantage. Please let me know the info.. Thank you very...
  6. D

What's going on web1000?

hehe thanx!:o ;)
  7. D

What's going on web1000?

hay now my site also working fine. web1000 actualy cool. THis may be kids q :D , but what refresh button i have to press after FTP? FTP prog's refresh button?
  8. D

Adult Free Web Hosting

true :D anyway are they support CGI?
  9. D

What's going on web1000?

Thanx ibfw and Faraz! ya i also can log in to ftp and upload files, but my uploaded new files still not displayed in the site :( That's the only problem.. Can you update your page?
  10. D

What's going on web1000?

hay any one know? when they gonna fix that drive array?:(
  11. D

Virtual Web ISP

i am not getting anything:rolleyes:
  12. D

Virtual Web ISP

Hay www.muttle.com down? I can't access if from 3days now...:confused: what the prob?
  13. D

Virtual Web ISP

Thanx for the info notnamed! what type of ads http://www.muttle.com place in users sites? I mean they say they share the ads with owner of the domain. BUt i don't want to place any ads so are they still gonna add ads? If so how it'll be? :confused: I check the www.muttle.com now and yesterday...
  14. D

Virtual Web ISP

Thanx for your help! I think madsims not gonna work for me. Anyway anyone have sites with www.muttle.com or portland or such virtual ISP supported companys? Please post or PM. I want to make a final decision for my domain.
  15. D

Virtual Web ISP

Hay EpidemiK and notnamed thanx for your support! That http://madsims.net seems to be moving are they good? About the www.muttle.com they seem to be adding ads to user pages. That’s bit hard. I just want to make ads free web hosting service. I don’t want to earn any money my self from this...
Back