• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dmbtech

1. D

Can I get krikket.net for 2$ or less?

I saw one site, globat.com who offered a domain for the first year for 1.95. I am not quite sure if I trust them though, as some people said they had horror stories with them. Is anyone will to sell the domain krikket.net for 2$ (or less :D)? Its for a small irc network im starting. If you want...
  2. D

Cheapest register for .org with transfer

I have a domain that I want to transfer, I was wondering what the cheapest registar that allows transfer. I saw netfirms it was 4.95, but at the end it said the total was 9.95. SO basically, what it the cheapest register out there that allows registar transfers? Thanks.
  3. D

Whatever happened to onesite.com? Any other free domain services for students?

Hey, I was all happy now that I just recieved my .edu email address, and was going to register for onesite.com. Anyway, I go there and it seems to be a social networking site. Whatever happened to onesite.com and catalog.com? Do there services still exists? If they don't, is there any place...
  4. D

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

What are we talking about. Its hard to see because there are over 550 pages.
  5. D

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

oooo$$$$$$$$$$$$oooo oo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o oo$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o o$ $$ o$ o $ oo o$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$o $$ $$ $$o$ oo $ $ "$ o$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$o $$$o$$o$...
  6. D

Vps

Umm, whats wrong with use fedora for a hosting company? Linux is linux, doesn't matter what distribution of linux, bleeding edge or not. Fedora is perfect for this purpose, and you can still use whatever version of the packages you want. (in my opinion, the only os not suited for a hosting...
  7. D

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

oh, what the fsck. Ill make a post here and help your effort. Whatsup yall?
  8. D

Free simple dns with ipv6

Well, the one dns provider that i fell in love with, everydns.net does not support AAAA records for ipv6, which I need. Im looking for other free dnsproviders, that are simple like them, reliable, allow you have plenty of records and domains and support AAAA(ipv6) records+wild card. Also, if...
  9. D

Is there such thing as a free SMTP Relay Service?

I would like to use my own smtp server, but of course, my isp blocks port 25, because they think only spammers want to have a smtp server (no, im not a spammer). I heard of things called smtp relay services, also known as mail relay outbound or mailhop outbound, which will relay it to the...
  10. D

Is there such thing a a free openvz or Virtuozzo host?

Just wondering if there such thing a a free openvz or Virtuozzo host? If so, that would be awsom.
  11. D

Wanted: Decent amount of space, ad-less

Thanks for everyones help, i chose Yellowmcs becuase it seemed the most logical for my situation. All you other hosts look good, and wish you good luck. This topic can be closed now.
  12. D

Wanted: Decent amount of space, ad-less

Wanted: Decent amount of space, ad-less for non-profit school class Hello, I am just simply a student for a teacher who would like to run a website for a digital design class. This is completely non-profit and education related, so its best to not have any ads . Probably need a descent amount...
  13. D

Such thing as 3 letter subdomain and allowed to have 2 nameservers

If one nameserver goes out, there is no backup if only one is allowed.
  14. D

Such thing as 3 letter subdomain and allowed to have 2 nameservers

I know this is kind of outragous, and doesn't exist, but i was all fine with afraid.org until i found out for NS your only allowed to have one record. There was plenty of 3 letter domains but of coarse, afraid only allows one nameserver, which i need at least two. (preferablt a .net or .com one)...
  15. D

Free domains!

I got a free domain, for a year, and i actually got it and used it and was fine. 1stplacecyberspace.com works, you do have to sign up for advertising though, which pays for it yourself. This is the best way to get a domain if you have no CC like me. Generally though, I don't think its worth it...
Back