• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by DogFood

1. D

f l a s h

When we do our programming exams, we all we have to do is create a flowchart, then write the actual code, it sucks more, i dont like doing flowcharts...
  2. D

Web Design Services

I don't know about you guys, but i dont charge a flat rate, or by hour, I get an idea of what the customer wants, gives him a quote, and do the job. Ive found it works better for both parties that way, the designer gets a good amount of work, and the customer gets the product with everything he...
  3. D

I have a MAJOR problem in getting a CGI script to run...

Take it you're running WINNT? What you'll want to do is change the default program to open that extention with, just change it to your perl.exe. You its either in the registry or win.ini file...I dont remeber which one it was and where it would be in either tho, sorry im not too much help...
  4. D

Review the weblog of a 15 year old!

yes, i started web-design when I was in 6th grade, computer programming when i was in 7th. Software published when i was in 9th grade, no one really cares if you can do that stuff, great, you have a good head on your shoulders, and more than likely a good future. Don't brag about it, its old...
  5. D

Opinions

Tell me what ya think of my site, what I can improve on/positives etc etc, thanks! http://nms.telefragged.com
  6. D

Are CD burners going to replace MP3 players?

Theres alot of Car CD-Players that support MP3 decoding...They've been out for some time but portable mp3-cd players are just now starting to sprout.
  7. D

Mailing list dilemma!

Email the author, ask him/her whats up with it...
  8. D

are you a geek or a nerd?

Nick--> Punk geek eh? well meet the stoner/raver geek that doesn't even go to school, and is starting his own web-based internet company :)
  9. D

Free Sounds

ummm midi farm for music, but they're crappy ol` MIDI files hehe http://www.midifarm.com
  10. D

download time

that and your mouseover is REALLY slow...
  11. D

New ICP song...

I've been a diehard ICP fan since the riddlebox. Their new CDs aren't any different than the old ones. Not as many carnival related songs which i miss, but its still great. Check out "Rainbows and Stuff" and "My Axe" from their new cds...My Axe is going to be a new ICP classic!
  12. D

What kind of music/What bands do you listen to?

Like disturbed too, just have my preferences...
  13. D

Bestbuy's big sale

Yep big sale...Anything you can shove in your JNCOs...100% off!
  14. D

If you could be a Computer Part, Which part would you be?

The mother board, I own you all...
  15. D

Assistant Webmasters

Somwhat of a gaming enthusiast I play UT, and Quake, and a bunch of console games. Gimme a buzz if you're still looking. ICQ--> 28385132 AIM--> DogFood91
Back