• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by dojo

1. dojo

2 domains and 1 complete hosting plan for free once a month

Hello. I would like to talk about something that Webmaster Tips & Tricks is offering on an indefinite period. Together with a hosting company we'll offer 1 complete hosting plan plus 2 domain names each month. They can be "purchased" with the credits (points) people are awarded in the...
  2. dojo

Review My Site

Too many colours, too little contrast between them. A serif font that is not a good idea. Some details that need to be tweaked a bit ... Kill the green in the background. it's tiresome ;)
  3. dojo

My Site - JeremiahBeck.com

From a photoshop POV: don't use high bevels. It's something "retro". Use smaller shadows (distance 1, size 0) to make your menu items look better. From a layout POV: don't use times new roman (verdana and arial are way better). don't center the main text, don't publish unfinished sites, use a...
  4. dojo

New Store Layout

it's nice looking. But my limited english is telling me that there is no "mens" and "womens". Men and women are the plural for man and woman (you'd have a double plural otherwise)
  5. dojo

Olivius Design

I like it. nice layout .. and I love the stairs :D Would make the main text align justify and perhaps make the titles orange or some catchy colour .. other than that ..lovely :)
  6. dojo

new banner design. check it out

weird looking, but very nice ... great job indeed
  7. dojo

Review: JohnsonInteractive.com

Need an image or something. It's too bland and sad otherwise. It's an elegant layout, but needs colour
  8. dojo

Review a Garfield fan site!

more colour. Black and white is not too suited for a cartoon hero .. and get away from times new roman and get to verdana or arial. Anyway, it's nice .. would love to see it develop :)
  9. dojo

AkiSTUFF.com review the site :)

http://www.zymic.com/template_preview.php?id=121&cat_id=1 Here's your template downloaded for free from zymic. What's here to be reviewed? :)
  10. dojo

How's my design?

Cute :) Work the 2 pirates graphics a bit more, they appear pixelated. Make some layout (a left column to put the links and a column for the main text). Not a great idea having the text span 100% of the site. Put some colour too :)
  11. dojo

Skins Tees

I would make the white table in the header narrow so that it aligns with the entire layout template (now it's wider than the table below it). Make the links change colour on mouse hover (with CSS you can do this) and change the colour from that default blue to something else. I'd use orange as...
  12. dojo

How can i be a good webmaster?

Articles and some tips after you learn the HTML stuff
  13. dojo

Rate new hosting site please =)

I'd increase font size a bit ... The layout looks nice indeed. I respect the fact you spent time to make it and not download a template. Best of luck with it.
  14. dojo

What kind of hosting do you want most?

So far I want normal hosting since my sites are still small so I fit in the plans. I want the host to give me serious uptime :) As the sites will develop I'll look more into the "superior" plans, since I would expect the revenue to pay for the upgrades ..
  15. dojo

Can i ask for some comments?

cannot see it. I get a login box and nothing :)
Back