• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by durong

1. D

Heeeeeeelp!!!

i guess both of them will work. why not try more ??
  2. D

One more script I need to find

what about devedit?
  3. D

get my paid hosting for free

i will give to deyus
  4. D

get my paid hosting for free

i have an account at valcatohosting.com,and i do not need it any more. there are 100MB webspace. please send me a pm if you want to get it.
  5. D

Physics help needed

our examination comes soon. i would be happy if these easy qustions appeared on the paper!!!
  6. D

USB flash drives

i got one,64MB just $35 here the price is under $60 for a 128mb flash memory by the way,who maked it?mine is by netac
  7. D

i need a free hots that allows hotlinking javascripts

if there are not too many files nor too large ones,i can host it. mail me: erong#msn.com
  8. D

how to write an effitient counter?

i made one,but it's too hard to load
  9. D

Please review my webhosting forums site

the same as mine how many topics are there???lol
  10. D

when will you die ?

Thursday, December 13, 2057 oh yeah
  11. D

Check my forums!

just so so!
  12. D

A question of chinese

be careful,chinese web hosting service company.you will lose the market!!!!!!!!
  13. D

Seek ftp+php+mysql+No Ad. and over 10M free space, I am in China

i am chinese too,i bought a paid hosting which located in england.but it's really hard to pay!!!
  14. D

how about discount-hosting.com

jan thanks,also thank Daniel and Akalon. I have got a domain(eboys.org) by hndns.com,only costed me 68 RMB,about 8 us dollars. but i have not enough basic knowledge.who can give me some information?eg:about DNS
  15. D

how about discount-hosting.com

OK,i didn't quote you.but why did you saying so?(condition that you'd like to answer) i'll registe a domain in China.
Back