• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Dynasty Host

1. D

Please suggest me a registar

Check out http://www.dotregistrar.com to see if it fits your need.
  2. D

cihost ????

CIhost has been discussed before. Make sure you read their TOS before signing up with them. Alos asking questions first before you sign up Good luck
  3. D

Help Me Run Free Web Host

Ron, I was replying to your post, but noticed now that you deleted your post.
  4. D

Sorry, I don't do dedicated servers. I'm an Alabanza Host. I don't sell servers also. If you feel that this is benefiting me, great. Let's be that way.
  5. D

Guys, please dont' discourage this lilttle fella. Making fun of someone trying to have some experience is not a good idea. He's just wanting to get some experience. Alex. I will help you. Get a CobaltRaq and run it for now.
  6. D

Domino Theory

No, it's AS408 for your information. Thanks anway
  7. D

Offer something that is unique and you will have tons of people signing up. Competition is everywhere and everything you do. Get around it with creativity.
  8. D

Please review my site

Honestly, the banner is bigger than your site. Looks very neat, but it would be better if you can increase the font size a little. Once I get to the site, I have no idea where to go.
  9. D

I can't change nameserver in Network

Have you try calling them? Just keep on bugging them.
  10. D

Domino Theory

OK I'm studying Aviation Safety. The subject I currently on is about the Domino Affect. I need to know who invented the Domino Theory. And When. It is related to business. Thanks
  11. D

Domino Theory

Yes it is related to chain reaction.
  12. D

Domino Theory

A person who create the Domino Theory in business aspect.
  13. D

Domino Theory

It's about business
  14. D

Domino Theory

Mr. Domino? Hmm are you sure or just kidding?
  15. D

Domino Theory

Can anyone tell me who invented the Domino theory and when? Thanks
Back