• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by eBoundary

1. E

search for a server

Point is, they asked for a server, I quoted on a server, The resources i quoted were not all that much higher than the request. The basics as i see them are; 1) We do not have a whole lot of info, from the information provided I quoted on a server as the user requested. 2) If they did not...
  2. E

search for a server

10-20GB of disk space and 150-200GB of bandwidth is extremely viable as a dedicated server request... Hell, our servers come with 1Mbit/sec which is roughly 300GB give or take some tcp overhead. How is this a bad thing? We've got users who want the privacy and control of a dedicated box and...
  3. E

search for a server

Pretty self explanatory in my book. How can anyone deny that Burstnet is a bulk cpanel dedicated server facility? you cant sue me for stating facts
  4. E

search for a server

Since we own our own hardware and colo it in a high quality datacenter and not a bulk provider like burstnet etc we do not process a great deal of cPanel dedicated server requests, majority of our business is colo and or people who know how to manage their servers and simply want a quality...
  5. E

search for a server

We can heavily discount the price of our regular server if you want to pick one up this week. Normally these servers are $270/month but we can drop that to $170. This price does not include any control panels, cPanel will be an additional $60/month. The server specs are below 1U...
  6. E

seach for a server

... are your looking for a full server or a shared/reseller package with those specs?
  7. E

Reseller + Some Quote

Hey We're currently running a special on the exact specs your requested. 2GB Space 30GB Premium low latency bandwidth WHM/cPanel All other features are unlimited. https://billing.eboundary.com/signup.php?clienttype=14&package=52 In the past 4 months we've had NO unshceduled outages...
  8. E

Old enough to sell hosting? According to yoohost...No.

Being under 18 means you can not enter into any legally binding contracts which will slow down your "company". If you intend to take it seriously and not slip into the kiddie host sterotype of purchasing a $99 dedicated server, overloading it and then dropping the clients on their butt when...
  9. E

What will it take to earn your business?

Hey everyone. We've got some space on a couple of very underutilized servers and we're offering you the chance to pick up these resources at a fraction of the regular price!. Heres what we can do for you. 2GB of disk space 30GB or Premium bandwidth (100% uptime, low latency bandwidth)...
  10. E

Free Webhosting Woes

have you tried contacting both hosts to find out what the deal is?
  11. E

gazzin.com or zoneserv.com

There is nothing wrong with cogent, don't believe the hype. I've got a client who has a GigE connection which is constantly above 500Mbit sustained bandwidth and they have had NO unscheduled downtime in over a year. Having said that, as previously mentioned those prices are insanely low for...
  12. E

Which do you prefer? Paypal, 2checkout or Merchant account?

We use paypal in certain situations (like if an existing client (~3+ months) asks to change to paypal), we never offer paypal as an option for new account signups and never for colocation or dedicated servers. this is a policy decision mainly due to the fact I dislike PayPals handling of...
  13. E

Need new hosting

Hey, whats you site about? and what are the videos your be uploading? Drop me a line we can probably work out a student discount for you if you can provide proof of your enrollment.
  14. E

I need some hosting

All of our servers are FreeBSD 4-STABLE.
  15. E

I need some hosting

Nice to see a user with great taste in operating systems :) If you signup for any of the packages listed on our website at www.eboundary.com and put the URL to this thread in the "where did you hear about us" box we'll add reseller privs to your account free of charge.
Back