• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by edbri871

1. E

[Thread Closed] 600MB, 35 GIG Transfer ONLY $3.99/month Best DEAL AROUND

Chicken, are you a moderator of both forum? I'm sorry for any problems I have caused. I'm an honest guy. I basically posted a testomony from one of our customers. You can reach him if you'd like by email or phone. I made one post that was meant for the advertising board at wht, which I...
  2. E

Yes, that's because I posted the ad message in the wrong folder by mistake and they banned it without a warning.
  3. E

Official MLB thread

- Who will be champs? Yankees - Who will win the al and NL MVP Ichiro and Bonds
  4. E

not a problem, don't wory about it :D
  5. E

I have no record of the site being down for longer then 30 seconds in the last week. Don't know what you are talking about.
  6. E

Yes, on MYSQL. You can goto the site: http://www.hosthall.com for a list of everything the plan includes for $3.99 thanks Ed
  7. E

Top Internet sites

keep them coming :-)
  8. E

Top Internet sites

Please keep this as an open thread to discuss all kinds of internet sites. I'd like to here your favorites, wheather having to do with hosting, or just anything. A few cool site I like are: www.terraserver.com - Satellite pics of anywhere in the world www.etopps.com - Stock like...
  9. E

not a problem at all, I'll try to find out though :-)
  10. E

I said I'm a reseller, My data center is not of my knowledge since I don't own the server. Why must you act like I'm ignorant, and be so rude. I've been selling hosting like this for over a year with no problems. I know what I'm doing and talking about.
  11. E

oh, sorry, I'm a reseller with plenty of resources.
  12. E

Yes, it's 35 GIG Bndwidth 600 MB space for $3.99 per month. I truely beleive it's the best deal out their. The site was down while I was uploading some info. http://www.hosthall.com
  13. E

hello all

thanks you, thank you very much
Back