• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by elelohesterling

1. E

Free Hosting Request

I could do with probably 10gb space and 20 gb bw to start if you are willing to increase it if need be.
  2. E

Free Hosting Request

Anyone willing to help?
  3. E

Free Hosting Request

To be honest, I am not so much worried about bandwidth as space.
  4. E

Free Hosting Request

As to bandwidth, I was using between 1-2 gigs a month, again though, that was before our sites crashed for 2 weeks, so it may take some time before we are back up to that traffic.
  5. E

Free Hosting Request

At the peak before the old server went down, I had between 300mb-750mb space per site, I had four clients, and I have another 4 waiting for sites, but I have to sort out the issue with the hosting, I can easily gain more also, just waiting on hosting that I know will not go down on me.
  6. E

Free Hosting Request

I have no need for reseller, simply because I would create the sites on one account, as long as the account has unlimited add-ons, and databases, then it works. I do this free for my clients. The only profit I gain or anyone else gains is inside the game that we all play that these sites are...
  7. E

Free Hosting Request

Between the three sites I hosted we had between 100-500 unique visitors a month, dependent on month, with about 20-50 repeat visitors a month. I don't know how much the unique visitor stat will go up with each new subsite, but for each the repeat visitor will go up between 10-20 users per site.
  8. E

Free Hosting Request

Would you like to advertise your services? I create websites for a gaming site and the groups within it, and am need of a good, solid host. I am willing to put a small 300X75 ad at the bottom of each main page that I host. I am in need of server that offers the following: 50 GB space...
  9. E

Need Hosting for my clients and myself

I have recently started a WebDesign company and am looking for a hosting partner due to issues with the last two "free hosts" I have used. ((For verification purposesmy site is http://sjwwebdesign.tk )) I am both looking for a hosting account for myself, and a hosting provider for my...
  10. E

Need Hosting for Clients and myself

I have recently started a WebDesign company and am looking for a hosting partner due to issues with the last two "free hosts" I have used. ((For verification purposesmy site is http://sjwwebdesign.tk )) I am both looking for a hosting account for myself, and a hosting provider for my...
  11. E

Need Host, no post to host, contact via MSN or AIM, and text ads only

I meant that I should be able to contact them via one or the other in the future.
  12. E

Need Host, no post to host, contact via MSN or AIM, and text ads only

THis will be used mainly for files with a main page and manybe a subsite for myself, I need the following.... 2-5 gigs space 50 gigs BW Cpanel with fantastico unlimited add-on domains Unlimited Mysql 5 email Preferably whm reseller for the space.... ( in case I want to make two completely...
  13. E

Looking for small reseller hosting

I dont plan to sell space.... Most of it's for existing stuff on multiple of my free servers I'll move all of the sites i maintain onto this one.
  14. E

Looking for small reseller hosting

Serious offers only please.
Back