• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by FactoryNet1

1. F

Need a host with 1.5 GB storage

Recommendation?:P
  2. F

Need a host with 1.5 GB storage

CitadelHost is a great provider. Their support rep, Jon is a really nice guy and very helpful. Give them a try, I'll also recommend them :D
  3. F

iamyourhost.com ???

ROTFLMAO
  4. F

Middle School Students Found Having "Sex" In Class

Ironic how the girl should be "smart" being in a higher level class, and doing something that dumb... or is it the boy is THAT dumb to be in a lower level class? :P
  5. F

It's me again...

If you need any help, you can contact me through the methods below. :)
  6. F

It's me again...

Thats a nice design, personally I would rid the site of the iframe and use tables. You might also want to add a bit more content since it seems a bit blank at the moment. Other than that, its a great attempt but there is room for improvement :-)
  7. F

Any advice on economical domain registration and hosting for a rock band's site?

Many hosts would be able to offer those specs for the budget you requested. If you need any help you can contact me and I will be able to help you out. Don't know any host that has that kind of plan off the top of my head, but I would bet many hosts would help make custom plans for you. :)
  8. F

plain simple php/mysql host

Hi www.HostsFactory.com is a very reliable webhosting service which provides great customer support with very competitive prices. Our Servers Specs: -P4 2.4 GHZ -1GB of Ram -Latest Software and Patches Our support methods includes: -Live chat support -Help desk ticket support -Forum...
  9. F

cheap host with lots of bandwidth

Hi www.HostsFactory.com is a very reliable webhosting service which provides great customer support with very competitive prices. Our Servers Specs: -P4 2.4 GHZ -1GB of Ram -Latest Software and Patches Our support methods includes: -Live chat support -Help desk ticket support -Forum...
  10. F

iamyourhost.com ???

11. F

3-4 dollar host

Hi www.HostsFactory.com is a very reliable webhosting service which provides great customer support with very competitive prices. Our Servers Specs: -P4 1.8 GHZ -1GB of Ram -Latest Software and Patches Our support methods includes: -Live chat support -Help desk ticket support -Forum...
  12. F

Hockey Site For Sale!

You should also state the number of visitor stats the site gets and proof of it. Also how much revenue is profited from the website per month would be nice to know :)
  13. F

Would you like to run a marathon?

I would like to run a marathon, its great for your health and might be fun too :) But I'm just too lazy :P
  14. F

Your fave website for their layout?

haha, he might his own website alot..
Back