• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Felipe

1. F

How can I get into Fastclick?

I can't find the sing up page for www.doubleclick.net can anyome help me out? Felipe
  2. F

Host with Verisign SSL - Is there any? Free? Paid? Anything?

Show me what you know... Felipe
  3. F

www.floppybank.com - anyone use it? Nothing on the search....

Infos please! Thankx Felipe
  4. F

Clixgalore.com and Whatsfind.com

whatsfind.com - maybe im wrong , but they are the all time scammers in my list. They launched their site. To spread the word around, they accepted any website to put their search box in your site. 20 days later, after making some good little cash, they stop counting the searches from my account...
  5. F

If i make 100, they will take 25 from my account? damn! and what if the don't know i close the account. I simply stop displaying their banners? They will come down here to brasil and make me pay them 10 bucks? nahhhh, don't think so.
  6. F

Anyone uses them? Do they pay?! www.whatsfind.com www.clixgalore.com couldn't find any feedback on the search.... Thankx Felipe
  7. F

1stpunch.com - Anyone use it? CPM .... Anyone know it?

bump it up for CLIXGALORE info!
  8. F

i really don't have many options, so i'd give them a try.. the replied 24 hours after the admission was made... seems to be legit... i'll let you guys know. Felipe
  9. F

1stpunch.com - Anyone use it? And ClixGalore? Does any one use this add company? If yes, have you ever been paid? What about CLIXGALORE? Anyone use it? www.1stpunch.com www.clixgalore.com Thankx! Felipe
  10. F

Services similar to LINKCOUNTER.COM - Is there any?

LINKCOUNTER.COM is SO DAMN SLOW and it's not working correctly anymore. Many down times... is there another free service? Maybe i should install my own on my servers? Thankx Felipe
  11. F

CPM Based + Accepts International Sites!

they suck anyway!! i'll remove them from my site then...
  12. F

Please! I need a Webhost with over 20mb(or more) at least 9mb file upload!(For MP3's)

i don't know.... maybe no if no, i'll BUY OLD HOST.SK ACCOUNTS!
  13. F

Please! I need a Webhost with over 20mb(or more) at least 9mb file upload!(For MP3's)

HOST.SK is not allowing uploads larger than 3mb now... i guess that's a newrule. I can't upload, i'm trying many times and it doesn't work... websamba is really slow.... i need somewhere good! any japanese or chinese hosts?!?!? Thankx felipe
  14. F

i think that the files that are hosted there won't be deleted. But you can't upload files larger than 2-3mb anymore. Give it a try... and tell me if i'm wrong. Felipe
  15. F

my first checks will be coming in in a while from now... as soon as i recieve them ( if i recieve!! ) i'll let you know.. i need CPM based SPONSORSS!!! exit pop up are welcome.. do you know of any?! for INTERNATIONAL SITES!!
Back