• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by firefox360

1. F

Free Webspace, Free Forums + PHP + SQL and Free Webalbum.

Do you allow domain names, as in .COM's and such? I'm not just talking about forwarding either, I mean full DNS servers. You seem to offer an excellent service, if you allow domain names that would seal the deal for me. :classic2:
  2. F

FREE 505 mb, 20gb band., NO ADS,Cpanel + Fantastico, php + mysql

I've been using them for one day so far and my response is that their excellent! Great hosting, and extremly speedy servers. I don't have any bad or negative responses for far about 505host.
  3. F

Free webhosting upto 40gb of B/W

Is it just one advertisement on the WHOLE site? Or is it one advertisement on each page?
  4. F

I'm not absolutly sure but I think in cPanel all your total usage count toward your disk space. Things like e-mail, MySQL, etc. count toward the total. Atleast it should... :confused4
  5. F

100mb space + 1GB bandwidth - Free - No Ads - No forum Posts

Must be something with the DNS resolutions within Canadian networks. Everything around this country is pretty much controlled by Bell Canada.
  6. F

100mb space + 1GB bandwidth - Free - No Ads - No forum Posts

Can't access your site. Get a Page Not Found error.
  7. F

Still waiting for my acceptance e-mail. But seems like an excellent host overall. One question I'de like to know is why is the MySQL limited to 10 databases. I mean wouldn't the used database space count towards your disk space anyways?
  8. F

Newly Open - Free Hosting + Reseller + Domain!

Also on another note, it should be wise to list the plans within the "Applicant Information" forum also, as that was the first place that I had looked for plan information. I was going around in circles until I clicked "Basic Information".
  9. F

Newly Open - Free Hosting + Reseller + Domain!

I'm litterally the first member there. You'll need to get a few more members that hopefully share quite a few togerther before I ever get 20 VS points. But anyhow, please join people!
  10. F

ScoobyHost - Free 200mb

I can't seem to access your site. My browser (Firefox) says "Page Not Found"... atleast a variant of that.
  11. F

M.I Offering Free Resellers!

What do you mean they're using free resellers themselves. If they are that would be quite funny.
  12. F

Free Hosting No Page Views No Posting No Banners

You're absolutely 100% sure that your hosting is nothing but the best. Now if only the same could be said towards your l33t spelling & grammar skillz. :wink2:
  13. F

Free .COM.KG domains...

"Please! This is like, oahh, so 2001!"
  14. F

Free 135MB Free!

So basically you're offering free hosting with a free hosting account? Isn't that kind of pointless?
  15. F

Free hosting asked

you've actually posted in the wrong forums... but if you would like, you could look around at all of the free hosting offers that surrounds this post. :biggrin2:
Back