• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by foghost

1. F

Looking for VPS ---

Thats a Nice offer..take it..
  2. F

Need WebHost 42 US/Year

Oh ok.. My post is $44.5/month.. There is no way anyone can offer this per year! Now, I know why said that!
  3. F

Adult host required: 4gb+ & 150gb+

Its ok.. We recently found this forum and just wanted to check this out.. Good luck to you.. :)
  4. F

We constantly add new servers to our racks and are growing. I think everyone can post their best offers and customers can research about it and choose if they like..
  5. F

Need WebHost 42 US/Year

its $ 44.50/month.. please read the message again properly
  6. F

Need WebHost 42 US/Year

No one can beat this offer! All our servers have minimum 1GB RAM and 100Mbps uplink port speed. 99.99 % SLA, ultrafast and secure network. For around your price, our plan "BusinessPlanD" ($44.5), will give you the following: 50 GB Storage 400 GB Bandwidth 400 (POP3) E-Mail Accounts...
  7. F

This plan is around the price range you are looking for. 20 GB Storage 200 GB Bandwidth 200 (POP3) E-Mail Accounts Unlimited Autoresponders Unlimited Email Aliases FREE Webmail CGI-BIN PHP Support MYSQL Shopping Cart FTP, SSH Access TONS OF FREE SOFTWARE It has to be LEGAL...
  8. F

looking for a cheap resaler

Good Luck on your search.. keep us in mind when you plan to upgrade to paid hosting.. 99.99 percent uptime and all our servers have min 1GB RAM and on ultrafast and secure network.. best regards
  9. F

I'm Looing For A Host.

Please look at our post on the other forum.. I think your original message is in reseller forum.. Its not free though, but one of our existing plans has exactly what you need..
  10. F

looking for a cheap resaler

Unlimited Bandwidth From what you are describing it looks like you need a lot of bandwidth. Also I would recommend going for a true unlimited bandwidth.. (20 mbps unmetered), so that in future if you grow, you dont need to go over the hassle of looking for new hosts.. I dont know if you want...
  11. F

3 hosting plans for less price than a latte (we are not even talking about starbucks)

$2.83/month or $1.50/month or $1.12/month http://www.foghost.com Here is what you get... ---------------------- 400 MB Storage 2000 MB Bandwidth 150 (POP3) E-Mail Accounts Unlimited Autoresponders Unlimited Email Aliases FREE Webmail CGI-BIN Webliazer Stats FTP, SSH Access PHP...
  12. F

What I Need!

Thank you for pointing that out, good luck with your search
  13. F

What I Need!

Here is what we can offer.. 10 GB Storage 100 GB Bandwidth 100 (POP3) E-Mail Accounts Unlimited Autoresponders Unlimited Email Aliases FREE Webmail CGI-BIN PHP Support MYSQL Shopping Cart FTP, SSH Access and tons of free software... Unlimited Autoresponders Unlimited Email Aliases...
  14. F

Urgently Need Reliable Host...

Take a look at http://us.fogHost.com Send us an email and we will work out options
Back