• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by fsws

1. fsws

Free cPanel Hosting! - No forum posts, no site reviews, INSTANT ACTIVATION!

I don't see you providing hosting services to over seven thousand users worldwide, you should try it, see how easy it is. Hmmm, I thought we blocked China..?
  2. fsws

Here we go again, I must answer more pointless replies from people who can't seem to read. The website is NOT under construction, it is under redevelopment. The previous FreeSites website had been up for over three months prior to the aquisition, we have always had the service to provide and...
  3. fsws

And we have seven thousand users.. :P What do you base that on?.. You have no idea, what more can I say.
  4. fsws

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Lesbian Playa
  5. fsws

I'd like to see you provide a better service. Though we don't usually disclose our business dealings publicly - I'll reply to your statement. Firstly, offering the billing system was only as a helping hand - we made no gaurantees and based no deals around this. The domain "spikehost.net"...
  6. fsws

FreeSites.ws has been aquired by XNET Interactive LLC, the website is under redevelopment.
  7. fsws

Nice idea. Not going to happen. Not exactly sure what you mean. You can upgrade your account to "The Extreme Plan" if you wish. Dark Element, I am NOT making a mockery of your country. It is widely known China is a hotbed for illegal activities. We don't feel we need to compete with...
  8. fsws

No, we do not block Korea, infact, on checking the database, we host over 32 Koreans. :)
  9. fsws

Speak for yourself, over 6,000 users find it more than enough for their website. :) I suggest you look elsewhere then. Actually, we only block signups from the Peoples Republic of China due to the high amount of fraud and other illegal activities originating there.
  10. fsws

Hello Everyone, FreeSites.ws is currently offering Free! Bannerless cPanel Hosting! Free Plan Specifications: - 15mb of Webspace (15,000kb) - 500mb of Bandwidth (Multihomed - TierZeo, MCI WorldCom, Mzmia & AboveNet!) - cPanel 9 *PACKED WITH FEATURES* - PHP, mySQL, Perl, SSI, C...
  11. fsws

need hostng with unlimited space

Would be interesting to see their bandwidth bill considering the exorbitant New Zealand rates.
  12. fsws

Free Australian Hosting

Perhaps you should re-read your own statement. Secondly, there are many other alternatives to using a toll number. One could very easily implement protections to only allow Australian IP ranges signup, saying that, also implement protections to detect proxies or relayed connections. It is...
  13. fsws

Free Australian Hosting

Idiom: for free Informal Without charge. You cannot offer "free" hosting with a setup fee. What would then be the difference with you and the million or so other hosting companies selling hosting dirt cheap? If its not about the money, credit card verification would be sufficient...
  14. fsws

Need Free Cpanel MySQL Hosting

Going down quite a bit?... I don't think so. http://www.free.web.hosting-hosts.com/review.php?id=39
  15. fsws

ChromeHost

You mean there actually was a designer?
Back