• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by gab1982

1. gab1982

20gb webspace, 50gb transfer, 2 email address's, 5 databases, cPanel !!

bbdimension is proud to offer free hosting, hurray :d NO ADS 20gb webspace 50gb bandwidth 5 MySQL Databases 2 Email accounts 2 FTP Accounts Add 2 domains The world famous cPanel control panel FREE 24/7 Support Easy to use drag and drop WebSite Builder One click install system Your...
  2. gab1982

Design and coding offer

Hi it would cost 149usd as part of our current offer all product themeing is priced the same. This offer is available until January 12th. thankyou
  3. gab1982

Design and coding offer

Aplusstyles.com is pleased to announce their xmas offer. We are offering you the readers to get in with a chance of this offer, we basically design and code Forums, Blogs, Websites, Galleries and Content Management Systems. So back to the offer, you can get these customized for 149usd each...
  4. gab1982

I need a free host

Hi Patrick, bbdimension.com can offer you what you require, no requirements necessary, we also offer a sitebuilder (sitebuilder cx) and live server uptime statistics accessed via your cpanel or from our site. Our servers are located at softlayer, we are not a reseller or a vps but we do own...
  5. gab1982

Possible?

unfortunately i get an error with the code: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: stripos() in /home/bbhost7/public_html/files/support/order/orderwiz.php on line 11 can anyone help? thanks Graham Barnes
  6. gab1982

Possible?

yes it would but also it would help prevent the server from getting blacklisted or even my paypal account deleted. thanks for the code. Graham Barnes
  7. gab1982

Ioncube or Zend?

well i did mine the other way around, i installed ioncube then zend and it seemed to work. I hope it works out for you. thanks Graham
  8. gab1982

For the last time...please?

Oh I never saw :( although it is ideal for him if the host never worked out.
  9. gab1982

liberty-host

Did you have to deal with Rahul_S Jan? as it sounds like you did unfortunately :S If so how did you manage to fend him off?
  10. gab1982

For the last time...please?

Hi we can offer you this, may I ask you how many hits do you get on a daily basis? We should be able to sort you out with double what you are asking for, and we also offer a sitebuilder which is located within cPanel. thanks Graham Barnes
  11. gab1982

Ioncube or Zend?

we use both, due to the fact that ioncube and zend are both used by our clients, i believe webhosts should offer both to not minimize there targetted client base, but as far as myself is concerned i prefer zend.
  12. gab1982

How long will 10gb.org activate a user account?

I am confident they will get back to you however it is free and if it is a one man show then you have to understand it is a free service he is offering and he has a life to run alongside it. Just be patient what else do you have to lose as you have not paid anything for it.
  13. gab1982

free unlimited web hosting / domain parking

yeah thats true, other than that are you rich or is the clients sites swarming with adverts.
  14. gab1982

build a laptop?

wow what a topic this has got into it, logically it is possible however it will be difficult to find the right parts, have a look around ebay, usually on laptops the motherboard comes with the onbuilt graphics due to the size of the laptop naturally. You can always google it or ask manufacturers...
  15. gab1982

need a reliable host with reasonable price

Hi Our servers are dual xeon and are more equipped for your bulletin board. We can offer you the following and have put together this custom plan for you: Webspace: 10gb Bandwidth: 150gb cPanel Fantastico SiteBuilder CX Parked/Addon Domains: 10ea MYSQL Databases: 10 Setup Fee: FREE...
Back