• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by geekdesign

1. G

my hosting site

thank you for all your advice. few said things that i was already wondering about and now you confirm it. it does need restructuring, as its bit to all over the place. i feel it could hold more content. I didnt complete all the links on the site, as i started to feel unsure about the...
  2. G

Free Website Hosting !!!!!

Sorry thats my fault, i wrote it when very tired. What it should of said was.. Purchase a Domain name Request a Sub domain Or use your own domains.
  3. G

my hosting site

thank you :cool2: I didnt like all the boxes and was thinking of changing it around to match the front page in with the admin section, so it can randomly select some new info each day, to keep the content flowing.
  4. G

Which is better Windows Or Linux

for home pc i prefer windows. as everything works for it without any hassel. But my servers are a different matter, only ever have linux on them
  5. G

my hosting site

This is my hosting site, i built up from scratch. Its got a few features that need to be completed, and there is also a complete admin back end thats fully function. http://www.geek-design.co.uk Would love to hear your views.
  6. G

My Free File Upload Site

nice site :)
  7. G

After 5 years, what happened to Iraq?

I got friends over in iraq serving in the british army...(dont disrespect soliders please) we all know this war isnt about FREEDOM, its about yummy black stuff that helps make your car go beep beep down the road, and if your redneck, chase dat der -----! or however it goes. but anyway you get...
  8. G

Free Links Directory !!!

go to www.search-smart.org and add your link for free !!! first 10 recieved get free upgrade to featured link! Hurry they go quickly !!!
  9. G

Free Website Hosting !!!!!

We offer free webhosting with the following features 700MB Disk Space 700MB Bandwidth 2 Databases 5 Emails Plus Extras To take advantage of our offer you must Purchase a domain name from us. On the bottom of every page of your site, you must have a text link back to our main...
Back