• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by glassowater87

1. glassowater87

I need a new Reseller or Dedicated Server

I guess that will teach you the truth about Unmetered hosts.:-/
  2. glassowater87

VPS for Around 25 dollars monthly.

THank you for your offer, but I was specifically looking into a VPS.
  3. glassowater87

Do you have a website or a list of plans I could look at? Something other than you just saying you can make me one.
  4. glassowater87

How were the server speeds?
  5. glassowater87

Thanks, after analyzing my needs I think I can go lower on the RAM. EDIT: Thanks for the reccomendation of RegisterFly, can you vouch for them or point me to some reviews? I just want to make sure they are somewhat reliable. Other than that, their plan looks like just what I need.
  6. glassowater87

Free reseller - You make the specifications

Oh, of course. Now you change your request to comission. :rolleyes2
  7. glassowater87

Free reseller - You make the specifications

Seriously, pay for things with money. "You get what you pay for", or you don't. Do you get my point?
  8. glassowater87

I am looking into a VPS, My requirements: - - - - Approximately $25 USD Monthly (Payable month to month. Please, no plans requiring payment for a year to get the $25 rate.) ADDITION: No setup fee. At least 2 Gigabytes of HD Space. Approxmiately 100 Gigabytes of bandwith/month...
  9. glassowater87

WHM/Dedicated needed for exchange

Considering he only wants to work a MAXIMUM of three hours a day I would say it's not a good deal. I certianly would not hire him. So as I said before, go get a real job.
  10. glassowater87

WHM/Dedicated needed for exchange

Why don't you just get a REAL job and pay for it with MONEY?
  11. glassowater87

drop -- Hosting for Independent Artists or Personal Sites on a Budget

First, I would like to let you know what the purpose of Drop to the Top's hosting service is. I have had the experience of looking for hosting and I know the feeling of not getting what you need. It's frusturating finding a host that provides exactly what you need. Drop to the Top is geared...
  12. glassowater87

E-gold a new form of currency

Yeah, the value of gold changes so much. Screw that.
  13. glassowater87

NEW! Free stylish counters!

I don't get a pop-up either. I'm on Firefox. :D
  14. glassowater87

NEW! Free stylish counters!

No, re_invigorate shows nothing. Just lots of stats for you to view as the webmaster.
Back