• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by GraphicW

1. G

A Free and Fun Online Community

I am glad you like it. I would have to say that I have the nicest members around there. It worked out so wonderfully as there are never any fights and debate is done in an adult manner without name calling and etc. All of the Moderators are also older (in all reality, they run the site and...
  2. G

A Free and Fun Online Community

Not only do I deal with webhosting, but I am a webmaster as well. I run a site called Cavy Seek. We are always looking for people that just like to sit down and chat talking about just about anything they wish. I do not operate this site to make money, I operate it as a hobby and my goal is...
  3. G

I want a domain

There are services that offer .com domains for free, but I have heard a lot of stories where the person that registered found they did not have control over it at all when they tried to move to another host.
  4. G

possible?

Bandwidth is pretty expensive. You will have a tough time finding a host that can meet that with the price you wish to have it at. I have seen some specials at webhostingtalk.com with offers that are close to what you need. http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22748
  5. G

50 dollars for a webhost

Dedicated is not always better than shared. It all depends on the SPECS of the machine and the Pipeline connecting the machines. I have seen cheap dedicated deals for around $40 a month with only 16 megs of RAM running on a 200 mhz Pentium processor. The connectivity was absolutley horrible...
  6. G

What are all the FREE webhost with NO ad currently (Oct. 17)?

If anything, web hosting is down to such a low price that it's not really practical to go through the experience of having ads show up on your page. I can remember back when I started as a webmaster, Geocities was the most popular free host and web hosting was in it's infancy with a 50 meg...
  7. G

500 MB, 15 GB Transfer, PHP 4.0, CGI-BIN and More $18.50 a month

No too good to be true offers. Just the real thing to present. APIX hosting is offering a permanent price of $18.50 a month of all customers that sign up for the APIX Platinum Plan. The plan come with the following: 500 MB Disk Space 15,000 MB Transfer 250 E-mail Addresses 5 Mailing...
Back