• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Hamesha

1. H

Cpanel 11

looks nice indeed!! Like it that you can change the position of the menu's!
  2. H

request~20mb space and 50gb bandwidth for manga hosting^^

When making an offer for free hosting you must include: 1. URL to your site and/or The Plan 2. Details of the package being offered 3. Requirements, if any
  3. H

Shared hosting hacked

if you still have this problem, try to secure your phpmyadmin! If you let the default password root/null or pma/pma with all the execute rights and everything, hackers can easily hack you by giving a simple pma query!! I recognize this c99.php that is used by a lot of hackers to hack PMA. So if...
  4. H

yahoo.com domain names + starter page

Already fixed this crap, damn yahoo.com domains!
  5. H

yahoo.com domain names + starter page

Hey all, just bought an .info domain name @yahoo.com. I gave it a starter webpage while I was updating my ns servers there, but now I can't remove it. Does anyone know how to delete this starter pages. I've send yahoo an email but they're not answering it. I also read the FAQ, but it said...
  6. H

5GB Space + 15GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features!

great host! Nice and fast, hope it will last long!
  7. H

FREE: 1GB Disk Space, 100GB Bandwidth/m, 100 POP3, 100 MySQL, PHP, CGI

I signed up, but the only mail I got back was: Hello! Thanks for your email. One of your Customer Support Representative will get back to you with solutions as soon as possible. Please Hang in there. Regards, Customer Support Xpress Hosting Online.Inc www.xpresshostingonline.com...
  8. H

Free DOMAIN HOSTING [200 GB/space]

DOMAIN:www.pwnedbyjarod.be USER:Jarod ADD Nameservers to your domain: ns1.evolva.ro and ns2.evolva.ro Done :)
  9. H

Need space and bandwith for picturebook

How do I sign up for your free hosting, can u setup a account for me :)
  10. H

Thanks you all for the replies, I don't want to upload the pictures on rapidshare because it takes too long. And i have to upt a link to every picture then. I'm interested in the offer of Galaxybay, because can I only upload pictures. Because maybe I want to add a forum, bacause people asked...
  11. H

Well 100 MB is way to short I was thinking more like 2 GiG ;)
  12. H

NOt 200 pics :| Alot more men, it is probably closer to 1000 pics. But maybe you're right i don't know the exact size of every picture because everyone had a other filmcamera and not all the filmcamera's have the same quality. But maybe you're right and 5 Gigs is to much. If some one can give me...
  13. H

Hello, I just been on a schooltrip to Rome with my whole class, and we've made alot of pictures. I'va been asked to make a online photobook. Now i'm looking for a free hosting that can fullfill me needs, i need about 5 gig's space and enough bandwith for everyone to visit the site and watch...
  14. H

Up to 10 GB of Disc Space

I think Dan is busy good, this is pretty good hosting, thanks again Dan for this nais hosting :wink2:
Back