• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by HarisK

1. H

2 reseller needed...

He is not requesting anything, His english language is poor and he does not make sense, what he means is that he is OFFERING 2 RESELLER ACCOUNTS for 110USD/month. Its that easy.
  2. H

Looking for Reseller

& There is no such thing as unlimited bandwidth. (edit heh..same time posted :) )
  3. H

Share a DEDICATED SERVER with me????!!!!

he wants to share a server, not a shared server.
  4. H

Quality Hosting for $3 p/m

XEN Hosting offers cheap quality hosting for personal and reseller use Please see our plans below, for further questions you can take a look on our website or open a ticket with your question. Shared Hosting 20 Gb TRANSFER 500 Mb Storage $3 per month 40 Gb TRANSFER 1500 Mb...
  5. H

Hosting Requirement

Just to help you all....however you all should know this since you offer hosting ;-) First of all your zonefile should contain 1 entry: *.domain.tld. IN A 1.2.3.4 Second: edit the virtual hosts section in your apache configuration file: ServerAlias *.domain.tld...
  6. H

Reseller - will pay $10 to $15

Vertical hosts offers root access resellers? thats really kickass. Says enough about them and the person starting this thread. Try a dedicated server if you need root access.
  7. H

Help Needed!

Sure, of course he is hosted :rolleyes:..no use to discuss why it does not exist, there is a search function on the forum ;-) Anyways sorry for hi-jacking the thread..lets continue your search for unlimited space & transfer.
  8. H

Help Needed!

Better tell your friend that such things do not exist.
  9. H

Why is hosting so cheap?

Maybe you should stop spamming and posting useless things?
  10. H

Paid Reseller needed

The support sucks...oh well :)..we are not begging you to become a client..so i won't even try to make it up here. There are many reasons why you never recieved a reply back, maybe his browser crashed etc etc..but i am not sure. Anyways, we wish you good luck finding a host. :-)
  11. H

Paid Reseller needed

Hello ricky123, We can offer you our 8gb reseller package which you can find here for $20 per month. We are paypal verified ;-) More information can be found in my signature.
  12. H

Cheap Reseller Needed ( will pay )

:biggrin2: ....that really cracked me up
  13. H

I need some cheap hosting, yo!

Just drop me an email about the thing that worries you, maybe i can clarify it ;)
  14. H

I need some cheap hosting, yo!

You have probably already decided, but it never hurts to throw in another offer :-) XEN Bronze PLAN 20 Gb TRANSFER 500 Mb Storage •Unlimited CPANEL resources (pop / ftp accounts, subdomains etc) •CPanel 9 •Fantastico De Luxe! •Perl 5.8 •PHP 4.3.8 •MySQL •FTP •POP3, SMTP, IMAP...
  15. H

Quick Host Needed!!!!!!!!

Hello :-) XEN Hosting can offer you the following: XEN Bronze PLAN 20 Gb TRANSFER 500 Mb Storage •Unlimited CPANEL resources (pop / ftp accounts, subdomains etc) •CPanel 9 •Fantastico De Luxe! •Perl 5.8 •PHP 4.3.8 •MySQL •FTP •POP3, SMTP, IMAP •CronJobs For $3 per month! The link...
Back